Chapter 3

Ava's POV

Pansy and Astoria are really nice, I wish that I had knew that before we were enemies. Astoria is kind off a girly girl but could beat anyone up if they made fun of her. Pansy is really funny but you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of her. We were talking about how great it was to bind with eachother and really get past the Slytherin and Griffindor hatred. These two were a nice change from the boyish behaviour from Harry and Ron.

"So Ava, what's the latest gossip with you and Weasley?"asked Pansy inquisitively.

"Oh I'm breaking up with him soon. I don't think he is boyfriend material ". I say, brushing the question off. I don't really want to talk about Ron now because I have a lot on my plate right now and he is the last thing I want to worry about now.

"Wanna to go to the pool?"I say quickly, to change the subject.

"Yeah sure!" Astoria says excitedly.

"Let's go then."

We got lost. I don't know my way around yet so I had no clue were we where going. Luckily we ran into the boys and they helped us get to the pool.

"Oh my god! It's huge!!" I say in amazement.

The pool was like an indoor water park. I liked the look of one slide called Turtel Back, where you rode a rubber ring down a tunnel with water sprays and a few drops. There was also a rope where you could swing into the pool.

Suddenly me, Pansey and Astoria screamed and fell into the water. Blaise, Draco and Theo were laughing when we came to the surface. Then we held out our hands so they could pull us out. Foolishly they grab our hands. Then we pulled then in as well.

"Haha servers you right " Pansy said half laughing.

"Right girls, you have 10 seconds to run. Well swim, you know" Draco said playfully but firmly.

"Uh oh, RUN!!" I shout. I splashed Draco to distract him while Astoria and Pansy got away from the others.

We ran to find our towels and quickly dry ourselves then bolted out of the changing rooms in the pool.

Draco's POV

After that little stunt the girls played on us, the fun begins. After the girls disappeared, Blaise and Theo form a plan while I dried off. I threw them their towels and after they are dry we talk about strategy.

"Dude! We have given the more than a headstart !! Now what?" complains Theo.

"They don't know the manor very well though, do they? So they will hide in the first place they find. The drawing rooms. Right Draco is after Ava, I'm going after Astoria and Theo can grab Pansy. Clear?" Blaise finishes. Me and Theo nod in agreement. So here we go.

Third Person POV

Ava had split from Astoria and Pansy by accident. They had all gone to a different part of the Manor. She had gone left. Draco had also gone left and was close to finding Ava.

Theo went straight forward because he seen part of Pansy's foot before it had dissappered along with Pansy. He was a fast runner and Pansy was not so he easily caught up with her.

Blaise had turned left when he reached the coridors. Astoria was a little way in front of Blaize and was very good at making sharp turns and corners. Blaise was catching up thought and Astoria was running out of breath. A cramp was burning in her side so she had to stop.

Ava raced through the ballroom and turned right, Draco speeding up behind her. Ava was nearing her bedroom when Draco caught up with her and she tripped on the carpet. Draco lent down to help her up. She looked sweaty but he didn't mind. Ava got up and wiped the sweat of her face. Draco wrapped his strong arms around her small waist and lent inwards. Ava also lent in. Their faces millimeters away from each other. Draco made his move and kissed her gently. Ava depend the kiss and wrapped her arms around Draco. The kiss had passion, fireworks and another thing. Love. They were like soulmates.

Blaise caught Astoria at last and brushed a bit of hair out of her face. Astoria looked up at him. She felt butterflies in her stomach and lent in. Blaise got the memo and kissed her. When they pulled away they looked at each other and smiled.

Pansy was super tired from all the running and slowed down so she could stop. Theo walked up to her calmly and said " you okay Pans?" Pansy loved it when he called her that. She smiled and nodded. They had a moment when they leaned in and kissed one another. It was like magic.

Author's Note

updated 9/06/2020 x