Chapter 10

No one's POV

When they arrived at Hogsmede stations, they travelled to the castle by the horseless carridges. As the carridges turned a corner Emia got an amazing view of the castle.

"Every time" She sighed as the sun set over the wonderfull castle which was her home away from home.

Draco wrapped his strong arm around her waist to comfort her. Emia laid her head on his shoulder thinking about how Ron acted and how he would chat up girls. Maybe he did something like that when they where dating.

Once they had entered the Great Hall, all eyes were on Emia and the Slytherin Squad. Ron gave them all a evil glare. Not forgetting their 'meet up' on the train earlier. After all the first years had been sorted, it was time for Emia and Alison to go even though it was obviously what house they where going into.

Emia went first and the Sorting Hat was placed on her head.

"So Emia Leia Zabini, It has been ages since I have sorted you. You where only in Griffindor because Dumbledore put a charm on me. He didn't want you to know about your true self until the right time. You probably know what house you are in but I will say it anyway because it's cool to shout it out loud. SLYTHERIN!!!!"

The Slytherin table erupted into cheers, whistles and shouts of joy. They had the Griffindor Princess in their house. Now it was Alison's turn.

"Ah Alison Sofia Nott. Last time I saw you, you were in first year. Well it's obviously what house you're in but watch how many people I scare when I do this.." The hat paused for ten seconds before for shouting 10 times louder...              " SLYTHERIN!!!"

At least 100 people jumped at the Hat's loud scream while the Slytherin table exploded into shouts and screams of joy. Alison sat down by Emia and Pansy.

Draco and Blaize practically ate nearly half of their end of the table while the girls ate a little then filled up on chocolate log, ice cream and other delicious puddings.

When Dumbledore had told them the usual notices they departed from the hall. Since Emia and Draco were the Head's of Slytherin, they had a common room to share so the gang all piled into the room.

Emia and Blaize's cousins Carlotta, Tiffany, Luke and Lyra Black also came with the gang because they had been in the groups before Emia and Alison came.

Authors Note
Okay
THANK YOU FOR 2.47K READS ON THIS BOOK!!!

I cannot believe it ! You lot are amazing !!!

I will update asap as the Christmas holidays are coming soon so yea

I'm gonna start this hung now called
QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER!
So yea the question his chapter is what is your fave Harry potter move/book

Mine is Order of the Phoenix because it is just fabulously awesome!

Thanks for reading☺

Rachelle☺

Ava Harper Zabini. EDITING!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara