Chapter 14

Arianna's POV:

Arianna's POV:

I always felt out of place in Ravenclaw. Not just because people made fun of me. It was something else, like something to do with family and houses and the fact that I had a crush on Luke Black. Me and him had always been friends but I secretly liked him and I still do. I didn't tell him about the whole different mom and dad thing because I was scared about his reaction and everyone else's.

When I finished my speech, I looked over at Ron, Harry and Neville's faces. They all looked shocked but Ron's was purple with rage. Harry gave me an encouraging smile to make me feel better. Neville looked hurt but he stayed calm.

I found out that I was a Riddle on the train journey here. Voldmort and Bellatrix apperated to the train to tell me. Then they told me all the details like the glamour and why I was given to the LoveGoods.

I was given to them because The Order was after me and my dad. It wasn't safe for them to raise me so they had no choice. Tom and Pandora LoveGood*Sorry I don't know her last name before she go married*were friends at Hogwarts and she said yes.

My apperance has changed dramatically. My hair is no longer waist-length and blond. It's now ebony black and curly like my mother's. My skin is pale and my eyes are emerald green. I love my new look.

I am no longer Luna LoveGood.

I am Ariannna Pheobe Riddle.

~Time skip to first period/ Potions/ Third Person~

As the Slytherin Gang and their newest member entered Potions, everyone made way for them. They were not to be messed with now that they had Voldmort's daughter with them. They plonked their bags down at the back of the room and made them selves at home.

When Snape entered the room, he announced that they were starting their term topic on Polyjuice Potion and that they had to work in groups of two and one three.

Draco and Emia

Blaize and Alison

Harry and Parvit

Ron and Lavender

Neville and Carlotta

Theo and Pansy

Seamus and Daphne

Dean and Romilda

Luke, Arianna and Astoria

Ernie and Hannah

After he finished, people either complained or celebrated with their partners. Snape wrote all the details on the board and then told the class he had to leave the class to go to a important meeting. Once he left them, Emia and Draco set up their equipment and ingredients while Ron was snogging Lavender. Blaize and Alison were also setting up their stuff but Alison was being shy around Blaize. He still hadn't asked her out yet.

Ten minutes into the lesson and Pansy and Theo were having trouble with their potion. Neville was also having trouble because he was the only one doing any woork. Carlotta was just sitting their, painting her nails.

Luke was in an awkard group. He liked Astoria yet he also liked Arianna. Astoria had looks and Arianna had looks and brains so he had to make a decision. He decided to ask the boys later for advice on the situation.