Chapter 8

No ones POV 

Emia woke up first, she looked at her brother, snoring with Astoria in his arms. When she tried to get up Draco pulled her back. 

"Good morning" He said yawning.

"Good morning to you to" Emia replied."Are you hungry?" 

"Yup, how about you?"

"Very!"

Draco helped Emia up and they tiptoed out of the room trying not to wake anyone else up. They walked quietly through the mansion filled with silence. Whenever they looked at each other they blushed and quickly turned their heads. Eventually they made it to the kitchen. Emia set about making waffles while Draco helped her. 

Maddi and Emerald bounced into the kitchen an hour later begging Emia and Draco to make them waffles and pancakes. The older ones smiled and started making breakfast for the younger ones. Maddi had chocolate spread with bananas and Emerald had banana and honey on her's. Emia and Draco then walked back to the sleep over room to check on the rest of the Slytherin Squad. 

When they entered the room, they saw that their friends were awake and reading letters. Blaize handed them both letters and they sat down.

Dear Miss Emia Leia Zabini,

You have been accepted back into Hogwarts for your seventh year at Hogwarts.

You shall also be resorted with your friend Ginny Weasley who is now known as Alison Sofia Nott. You are also Head Girl and will have your own common room that you and your new friends can share.

Your Sincerely

Prof. McGonagall. 

"I got Head Boy!" Draco exclaimed!

"Congrats Mate" Theo said patting Draco on the back.

"Theo, you have a sister " Emia told him quietly.

"What! Who?" 

"Her name is Alison, she used to be Ginny."

"Really!" Blaize said astonished.

"Yeah, how do you feel?" Emia asked him.

"I'm good just surprised that's all."

"Well we should get dressed then we can decided what we can do today." Astoria said.

The girls went to Emia's room to change and the guys went to Blaize's. Pansy chose a pair of  black leggings, a pale pink belly top and converse. Astoria picked out a nice pair of navy leggings and a loose, floral top with vans. Emia had a hard time choosing but in the end she chose black leggings and a turquoise belly top and converse.

Blaize threw on a comfy pair of jeans with a chequered t-shirt and vans. Draco chose jeans and a top with another on top with vans and Theo decided on a top with a pair of skinny jeans and converse.

They walked into the dinning room to ask Lara and Zac if they could visit the Nott Mansion. They said yes and they gang flooed to the mansion immediately. Once they arrived Theo rushed up the stairs to find his parents. The others followed him. When they reached Theo's room, they saw a girl who looked like Theo. It was Alison. 

Her hair was light brown and reached her lower back. Her eyes were chocolate brown and she looked so different. Emia ran up to hug her best friend. Alison felt at home with her new family and friends. She told them how she found out and that she was also going back to Hogwarts. She also told them about Harry and Ron's reaction.

"Harry was fine with it but Ron had a massive go at me and broke several bowls and plates. Emia are you still dating him?"

"I will break up with him today, are you okay about him?"

"Yeah I'm fine but I thought he would at least accept me for who I am"

Theo wrapped his arm around her neck to try and make her feel better.

Authors Note

Thank u for 2k reads on my book it means alot to me!

will update asap promise 

Rachelle x