Chapter 6

Author/Note

Okay.

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH FOR 221 READS ON MY FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally screamed when I found out! Now onwards to the story. That is Pansy up there and I know I haven't casted Emia but I haven't found any celebs who would fit the role as Emia. Comment if you have any ideas.   

No one's POV

Emia, Pansy and Astoria were planning their amazing prank on the boys when Maddi knocked on the door and told them that the pizza was ready. They all zoomed downstairs so the guys wouldn't get all the good slices. Lucky Blaize, Draco and Theo weren't down yet so the girls grabbed all the best pieces and nearly all of the garlic bread. Then they made them self comfy in front of the TV to watch a movie. 

Suddenly a burning sensation filled their mouths like eating seven ghost peppers at once. It was the dreaded prank 74. Pansy ran for the sink in the kitchen, Emia ran for the fridge and Astoria made a dash for the hose in the garden. Draco, Theo and Blaize were laughing with tears streaming down their faces.    

"Right, so that is bloody prank 74 then, isn't it!!!"Emia growled angrily.

"Yup, that's it!" Blaize chuckled loudly.

The girls glared at the boys with looks that could kill in milliseconds. Then looked at each other, winked, then waltzed of to Emia's room leaving the boys in shock

When the girls reached Emia's room they burst into shouts of rage and rants. 

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THEM! I KNEW THEY WERE PRANKSTERS BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY WERE EVIL PRANKSTERS !!!!" Emia screamed in rage.

"WE SHOULD OF SEEN THAT COMING!" Pansy shouted in fury .

"We know we now what we have to beat so what is the plan now." Astoria said calmly.                                     

Just then Maddi knocked on the door to tell the girls that she was sorry for telling them that the pizza was ready when it was actually a prank. They all forgave her and she skipped off to find Emerald. Emia, Pansy and Astoria decided to keep on planning their plan. They called it The Bossiness Plan Ever! It was going to be amazing.

First they had to prepare for the sleepover.

While that was going on...

The boys were in shock at how calmly the girls were and wondered what had got into them. Blaize was helping himself to pasta while Draco and Theo were half watching a movie. All puzzled about what had just happened. Theo was thinking about how to start the conversation. Every time he tried to start one, it ended almost immediately. Awkward silence filled the room until Emerald entered and told them that they had to get ready for the sleepover. The three guys hauled themselves up to Blaize's room which was conveniently next door to Emia's.