Chapter 4

Emia's POV

I decided I wouldn't tell Pansy and Astoria about the kiss and I definitely wouldn't tell Blaize. He would probably punch Draco the face. I decided I would tell Emerald. She wouldn't tell anyone if I gave her a chocolate frog. That is her only weakness. Besides she was the only one who wouldn't laugh at me for kissing Draco. Emerald has a huge collection of the cards you get from chocolate frogs. She gave me a few of her spares when I arrived. Now I have, Dumbledork my new nickname for my silly headmaster, Harry Potter ,Cornelius Fudge and Voldemort.

As I was walked to Emerald's room, I walked into Blaize. He told me he was trying to Pansy and Astoria to tell them that they were going to be staying over night. I told him they were in the kitchens with Theo.

I knocked on the door gently and waited to be let in. Emerald was sitting on her bed, counting her money. I had heard that she, Maddi and mother where going out tomorrow and Emerald wanted to take some money.

"Hey Emerald. What's up?"

"Oh hey Emia, I'm just wondering what I can get with 2 gallons, 10 sickels and 4 knuts."

"Well I going to tell you something but you have to keep it a secret. You can't tell anyone not even mother. If you don't tell anyone, I will tell you where the chocolate frog supplies are."

"Yay!!!! okay, what is it?"

"I kinda kissed Draco when me, Astoria and Pansy were running away from them."

"Woah, dose Blaize know?"

"No but you can't tell him."

"Okay, now where are the chocolate frog supplies?"

I laugh at her seriousness.

"There is one in the top shelf in the right hand cupboard in the kitchen."

Emerald speeds away like lightning. 'She really likes those chocolates' I thought to myself.

No one's POV

Blaize walked into the kitchen to find Pansy and Astoria, who blushed slightly at the sight of him, not forgetting their kiss. Blaize told them about the arangements for that night. They would all be sleeping in ball room on thick matteress'. There would be a snack table and cusions and other stuff. A movie player would be installed for the night.

Just then Emerald ran into the kitchen and headed for the top right hand cupboard. Blaize knew about the chocolate frog supplies and picked her up.

"What are you doing Missy?"

"Getting more cards for my collection." Emerald says innocently.

"Nope, not on my watch. Those ones are for my sleepover tonight but there is another supplie in guest room number 35."

"Okay, you can put me down now."

Blaize gently put Emerald on her feet again and she sped away. Draco enters the room and leans against the wall. Pansy tells him what is happening tonight and then leaves the room with Astoria.

"Dude, which prank are we using tonight?" Draco said.

"I'm not sure. Maybe prank 74?" Blaize replied.

"Yeah that's such a good plan!" Theo says in awe.

"So it is settled then. We will play prank 74 on the girls tonight."

Little did they know that when Draco said 'prank', Pansy and Astoria had listened in on everything. Now they had to find Emia to tell her about the boy's plan.

Author's Note.

What did you think?? I know its not very detailed but still.

Hope u like it
The girl in the picture is Emerald

Rachelle xx