Chapter 7

No one's POV

The girls were ready and were walking down the stairs when the boys ran out of Blaize's room, shouting about some kind of a 'monster' in the corner of the room. Astoria pushed pasted them to see what was causing such a fuss.

She came out a minute later with a jar and inside of it was a tiny spider. The boys ran to the other side of the hall way.

"OMG kill it !" Theo trembles.

"Why? It's so cute." Emia said.

"I will let it go outside alright?" Astoria told them.

They all walked downstairs and towards the door. Pansy opened the door and Astoria gental placed the jar down, opened it and let the spider out.

After that was over and the boys had calmed down, they walked down stairs. Emia slid down the banitster instead. Blaize laughed at her humorous idea then ran up to the first floor to try it for himself. He slide down the stairs an minute late, whooping as he came down.
"Guys, its 7:15 we gotta start our baking for the sleepover tonight." Emia said brushing herself off. "Soo I'm going to make gooey brownies what about all of you lot?"

"I'm going to make chocolate swiss roll." Pansy and Theo said in synchronization. Pansy blushed while Theo scrached the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Well I'm going to bake a batch of triple chocolate cookies." Draco said excitedly.

Blaize had thought about what he was making then he spoke.

"I'm going to make marshmallows because they are fantastic."

"I'm going to make vanilla cupcakes." Astoria replyed.

They all got to it. Pansy managed to drench Astoria in cake batter, Draco kept eating all of Blaize's decorations and Emia decided it was a good idea to mess up Dracos hair and mix icing in it. Theo, Astoria, Pansy and Blaize laughed at Dracos hair and Emia had to bit her tongue to stop laughing her head of. When Draco found out Emia had done it, he picked her up, slung her over his shoulder and wouldn't let her down. Eventually he let her down. It was only because she wouldn't stop moaning at him.