Becoming Friends

((This is your POV now))

Freddy Fazbear-

Ever since I've met the animatronics, things started to get more... different.

Since I've been a kid, my eyes were set on hanging out with Freddy, so I guess I'd do that.

"Hey Freddy." I greeted, as I stood beside him by the stage.

"Hello (y/n), what are you doing?" He asked.

"I was wondering if I could hangout with you today." I replied, shyly.

Freddy chuckled, "Sure you can."

"Hey Freddy, do you have any other talents? Like other than singing?" I asked, starting a new conversation.

"Well I all I really do is lead the others and clean up around the pizzeria. So I guess nothing really." He shrugged.

"That's alright, I'm kinda like that too." I smiled.

Freddy smiled back, "How about we go and explore the pizzeria, I haven't given you a tour yet."

"Sure I'd love that."

Chico Chicken-

Since I've been hanging out at the pizzeria, Chica has been hanging with me most of the time. Gossiping on the others and talking about food.

Then Chica brought her twin brother over towards me.

"(y/n) this is my twin brother Chico!" She introduced.

"Cool. I'm (y/n). " I greeted him.

"Hey (y/n) do you want to make pizza with us?!" He exclaimed.

"Hell ya!" I replied and we went to the kitchen.

I didn't realize that we left Chica, until we finished making the pizza and were already eating it.

Captain Foxy-

Ever since I've been at the pizzeria, Foxy and I have hung out at Pirate's Cove. It was kinda embarrassing to admit it, but I've always loved pirate stories. And talking to Foxy was awesome.

"And then I took me sword and cut loose the anchor, letting it drop into the deep blue sea, never to be seen again." Foxy concluded his story.

I clapped as he took a bow.

"Thank ye lass." He thanked and sat back down beside me.

"You really know how to tell a story." I complimented.

"Who told ye that I was making these up?!" Foxy asked, pretending to sound hurt.

I playfully shrugged my shoulders.

Golden Freddy-

Once you got to know Golden, then you'd know that he was more shy and mysterious than his first impression implied.

Right now he and I were hanging out in the office. We were playing cards, right now he was beating me.

I looked up from my deck of cards to see him smirking my way. In response I jokingly stuck my tongue out at him.

"You know you wouldn't suck at this game if I taught you how to play." He said.

Just then Freddy walked by, "He's cheating (y/n)." He said as he passed.

I looked at Golden and smirked, his face looked slightly embarrassed.

Mike Schmidt-