You Go For Help

You ran to the front door of a simple looking house and knocked on the door loudly.

Almost a second later, the door opened and in front of you was your friend, Hailey. She noticed you sad expression and looked at you sympathetically.

"You alright buddy?" She asked.

Without hesitating you just hugged her and sobbed. She patted your back and led you inside, shutting the door. She sat you on the couch and went to make you tea. You were wrapped up in a warm, green blanket and noticed a black yoga mat on the carpet, Hailey must of been doing some yoga or something.

When Hailey returned to the room,
she sat beside you and directed her attention towards your issue.

"So, what's wrong, you usually come to me if it's almost life threatening." She questioned, concern in her tone.

Freddy-

"Freddy and I broke up." You responded sadly.

Hailey's expression was almost unreadable, she looked upset, angry, happy and sad. She finally chose sad.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He...he... pressured me to do sex with him." You explained, hiding your face within your hands. "W-we didn't do anything, because I r-ran."

You couldn't see Hailey's expression darken and fill with anger, "What the hell?! He shouldn't have even thought about that! I mean how self centred and ego maniotic can he get?!" She took a deep breath, "Do you know if Freddy was upset about something earlier? He usually doesn't do these kind of idiotic things."

You thought for a moment, you saw Bonnie walk away from Freddy when you entered the pizzeria. Maybe the two were talking about something that made Freddy act that way.

"He and Bonnie were talking before I got to the pizzeria." You replied.

Hailey sighed, "Gotta call my backup bunny then." She smiled at you, "Relax there bud, I'll grab your tea and you can watch your favourite show while you stay." She reassured and left to the kitchen.

Chico-

"Chico and I broke up..." You said quietly.

Hailey looked at you in shock, "Are you sure that was Chico? No clone?! I mean you two looked so happy." She rambled.

You shook your head, "It was him, he was clearly fed up with me..." You trailed off and looked at the coffee table as a distraction.

Hailey let out a sigh, "Well there could be a lot of explanations for it, like his sister, but it's your choice on what you do." She advised.

She had a point, you could dwell on your breakup forever, forgive Chico or move on.

Foxy-

"F-F-Foxy and I w-we broke up." You hiccuped.

Hailey stared at you wide eyed, "Oh my god, what happened?!" She stopped herself, "Sorry, did something occur?" She asked more calmly.

You felt the tears sting your eyes, as you remembered Foxy almost hurt you, his eyes and expression.

"He... he almost hit me with his hook, it was full force too. Freddy stopped him, but before he could hit me in a second attempt, I ran." You explained.

"Well at least Fazfuck's good for something." Hailey muttered. "Did his eyes look different at all?" She asked.

You nodded, "Black with white pupils." You wiped your eyes with the palm of your hand.