BREAK UP?!

STOP!
NO!
DONT MAKE ME EVIL AND HEARTLESS!!!

okay.

For fair warning, I'm pretty sure Freddy's is jerky, SpringTrap's upsetting, Golden's sad

FREDDY FAZBEAR

Freddy sat in the pizzeria alone, waiting for you to show up for work. He glanced over to Bonnie who was smiling like an idiot.

"What's with you?" He asked.

Bonnie grinned, "I just got back from chilling with the most amazing woman in the world!" He replied happily.

He was just at his girlfriend's house and clearly got something other than a kiss.

"You actually did it with her?!" Freddy asked astonished.

Bonnie shook his head, "No! God, there's more to a relationship than that. I actually spent time with her and we jammed to music." Bonnie explained.

Whether or not Bonnie got more than a kiss, Freddy was jelly. He wanted to get more than kissed.

(H-S don't approve. Freddy be APPROPRIATE!)

He then decided to continue with this relationship, if you were willing to do so. Or he'd move on.

Then you walked in, a small on your face. You saw your boyfriend and walked towards him.

"Hey Freddy." You greeted and pecked his cheek.

Freddy didn't smile back, but looked at you.

"You alright Fred?" You asked, curious on his expression.

"(y/n), can I ask you something?" He asked, he held your hands in his.

"Sure!" You replied.

"Can we do something more than... kissing..? He asked.

You were a bit confused, but didn't want to assume that. Freddy wasn't likely to ask that, right?

"More? Could you define more?" You questioned.

"As in like, the next step?" He suggested, hoping he used the right term.

You looked at him shocked, was he really asking about that?! You didn't feel like your relationship was strong enough for the next step.

"Freddy, I don't think I'm read-" He cut you off.

"Please, (y/n)? What could be so bad about it? Come on." He pressured.

You pulled away from him, "No! Freddy! I'm not going to! I can't believe I thought you were different from the others." You exclaimed, upset at his actions.

"(y/n), what's the big deal?!" Freddy asked.

"The deal is that you're pressuring me to do something that I'm not ready for! And I hardly think you're ready.." You backed up.

"I can't be with someone who's too chicken to do what I want!" Freddy growled.

"Goodbye then Freddy." You said sadly and rushed out of the pizzeria.

CHICO CHICKEN-

Chico was being pestered by his twin sister, Chica. She would follow him wherever he went (except the bathroom).

"Chico! Chico! Chico! Chico!" Chica repeated over and over.

Chico crossed his arms in font of his chest in annoyance.

He then felt someone nudge his shoulder, thinking it was his sister, he snapped.

"ALRiGHT! LEAVE ME ALONE YOU SHADY BItCH!" He yelled, his second skin showing. "YOU'RE ANNOYING AS HELL!"