When Its That Time Of Month

Oh lord I couldn't deny the request! Huhuhuhu

FREDDY FAZBEAR

During your period, you were never the nicest person in the world. You would get upset over the smallest thing, just on the way to work, you were pissed because you forgot a granola bar with chocolate in it.

Trust me, no one wanted to cross you, but here's the thing, your animatronic boyfriend had no idea about this, him not knowing about the magic of the MENSTRATION CYCLE! Otherwise he would have cleared the way for you when you entered the pizzeria.

"Hello my love~" He sung happily to see you, not noticing the imaginary storm cloud above your head, lightning crashing from it.

"Hey Fred." You grumbled and walked to your office.

He was confused on your grouchy attitude, so he followed you. "How's my beautiful girlfriend today?" He asked.

The comment would have made you blush, but you were too pissed to give a shit.

"I don't know, fine I guess." You growled under your breath and flipped open the tablet.

Freddy was quietly stunned for a few short minutes before speaking again.

"Uh.. (y/n)? Are you feeling alright?" He asked cautiously.

You slammed the tablet on your lap and turned to Freddy with a sharp glare, scaring him a bit.

"YES I AM FUCKING FINE! THIS CHICK IS ON HER MONTHLY, AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! SHE IS FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!" You yelled at him.

Freddy stood there silently and awkwardly shuffled out of your office.

You huffed and pulled out your phone, to play Piano Tiles, knowing that that outburst, alerted everyone not come within six meters of you for the rest of the week.

Later that day, Freddy got a health lesson from Bonnie and his girlfriend. Now knowing not to bother you every 25 days.

CHICO CHICKEN

When Chico discovered your monthly problem and how he could make it better, he made you a chocolate pizza. At frost you were a bit hesitant, but discovered that it was delicious.

He would always bring you a chocolaty treat, different and almost as good as the last, for the whole week.

((Such a sweety))

PIRATE CAPTAIN FOXY

When Foxy heard what had happened to you during a certain time of the month, he was extra careful around you. He would cautiously walk up to you, as if you were a security guard looking after a sacred treasure that he was stealing.

But that was little bit for nothing, you see, you were always gloomy when on your monthly, always feeling sad, like this morning when your cereal was all mushy from soaking in the milk too long or when you realized that there was no end to the never ending song.

When Foxy discovered this, he always cuddled you and gave you chocolate that Chica taught him to make. He'd always tell you a pirate tale.

GOLDEN FREDDY

When you're on your monthly, you always got the short end of the stick, it was always painful at night with cramps and shit. You didn't have time to get any chocolate when your supply ran out. It also sucked that you had to go to work.

You sat in your office and Golden would teleport inside, when hearing your groans in discomfort. He always allowed you sit to on his lap and while you cuddled, he would sing to you softly. His voice was harmonic and calming, sure he was an animatronic, but it was something that couldn't be replicated.