What You Get Eachother For Christmas

(Can I just say that I now appreciate how tall fucking Toy Freddy is in this mother ducking picture?! I'm sorry but GAWD just look at the cute fucker!)

Freddy-

Freddy had bought you a promise ring, promising to return the love you give him.

You gave Freddy a cute little key chain with a little brown bear, that resembles his pin. You told him it was a good luck charm.

Chico-

Chico had bought you a nice (f/c) purse, he knew that you loved being able to carry necessary items for any situation.

You had bought Chico a cook book, not because the only thing he knew how to cook was pizza (ok maybe alittle), but you wanted to cook all sorts of things with him.

Foxy-

Foxy had gotten you a series of your favorite books, since you usually had nothing to do when you left the pizzeria (except sleep).

You had bought Foxy a heater and a reading light, you knew that during the day, he was the only animatronic on night-mode, but stayed in the cold and dark Pirate's Cove waiting for you to come. So, he now could curl up next to the heater and use the light to read his pirate books.

Golden-

Golden had bought you a cute grizzly bear plush, he knew how much you loved cute things.

You had gotten Golden a pair of comfortable headphones, since you knew how much he loved to listen to music, especially when he's waiting for you to visit him.

Mike-

Mike got you a Santa hat, since you love the holidays, also he thought you looked cute in it.

You had made Mike a warm scarf, even though he wasn't out in the cold too much, you wanted him to take care of himself.

Teddy-

Teddy had bought you a cuddly pillow with the face of his pin, he knew that when it was time for you to leave, you tried to catch up on your sleep.

You had bought Teddy a camera, he looked to capture the moments he shared with you forever.

Bonbon-

Bonbon had bought you a cute sweater, he wanted to get clothes that matched your adorableness!

(What a cutie pie!)

You got Bonbon an adorable bunny ear hat, just to match his cuteness (which either say will never be accomplished!)

(Cute couples these days)

Marionette-

Marionette got you a facial mask set, he didn't want your face to look tense or stressed, he loved everything about it.

You got Marionette a cozy sweater, you heard him complain about how chilly it had become around the pizzeria and how he hated the cold.

Jeremy-

Jeremy got you a warm hoodie, since he knew how much you hated the cold and loved to snuggle if you were warm.

You got Jeremy a Final Fantasy game and a large letter J with lots of pictures of you and Jeremy, he's been obsessing over the FF game after playing a demo in a game store awhile back.

SpringTrap-

SpringTrap got you a sketch book and pencils, since he knew that you loved to draw and you weren't half bad in his opinion.

You got SpringTrap a bracelet with an engraving that said 'I Love You To The Moon And Back.' You had a matching one, so you both kept the same promise.

Kevin-

Kevin got you a whole tub of (scent) bath bombs, he loved the smell on you and wanted you to relax whenever you could.

You got Kevin a nice toque, so his ears wouldn't freeze in the chilly weather, last thing you would want for him is to get sick.