He Attempts To Scare You

((Just ok time for Halloween :3))

Your boyfriend was pondering about
one thing and one thing only: how the fuck he was going to scare you senseless, since Halloween was coming up.

Now he didn't want to be a complete jerk, but he wanted to see what it took to scare you. For good reasons (ok not really SpringTrap) like to avoid situations like the one he was about to pull :)

Freddy

You sat in your office chair, waiting for Freddy to show up like he always did. But it seemed he was a tad bit late. You started to wonder where he was, just when the power went out.

"Oh great, this was bound to happen sometime I guess." You shrugged it off.

Just then a small piano jingle played and in the West Hall, were a pair of glowing eyes.

You crossed your arms in front of your chest and had a 'are you kidding me?' expression on your face, as you realized whose eyes were in the hallway.

The music stopped, "Uhhh, aren't you going to scream?" Freddy asked.

"Nope."

"Uhh tremble in fear?"

"Nuh uh." You shook your head.

"Not even run away?" He asked.

"Not even that." You said flatly.

Freddy groaned as the lights came back on and his eyes weren't glowing, "Why are you so difficult?" He pouted like a child.

"I don't scare easily." You replied.

There was a brief moment of silence before you sighed, "I'll admit it was surprising at first, but next time maybe have more blood  or something." You smiled.

Freddy smiled back, "Noted." He then sat on your desk and the two of you carried on a conversation.

Freddy Fazbear - Failed

Chico

Is too scared to put any gore or scary things on your desk.

Chico Chicken - Failed

Foxy

Had no idea what girls were afraid of.

Captain Foxy - Failed

Goldie

Had already scared you plenty of times.

Golden Freddy - Success

Mike

He had tried scaring you by jumping at you in the darkness, but I response (thinking he was a pedo) you punched him in the gut and kicked him down, but when you realized it was him you didn't continue your enragement.

Michael Elizabeth Schmidt - Painful Success
Teddy

He had put a fake spider on your desk, when you noticed it, you gave him an unimpressed look.

"I tried!" He cried and threw his arms in the arm as he walked away.

Teddy Fazbear - Failed

Bonbon

He's too cute and nice to be that mean to you :3

Toy Bonnie - Failed

Mari