Chapter 13: Is it to late to apologize?

A/N:

Thanks everyone for reading! It means so much. I would like to give a shoutout to:

 @Fairly_beautiful

Go read her stories, they are really good. Also, THANKS SO MUCH FOR GETTING ME TO #29 (Well this story). I have been busy lately and i have a lot of homework tomorrow. But I will try to update if I am able to. Anyways, thanks for everything, and please fan and vote. Enjoy the Chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~X Rebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

My mouth hung open, not paying attentiong to the interview. What just happened? I thought we went public? I had not actually been on Twitter since I first met them, but he posted it, right? Then again, he was with Danielle in New York..... Ugh.

Before I knew it, the commercials were playing on the screen. "Um... are you sure you guys are dating?" Rebecca asked uncertain.

Ignoring them, I pushed myself off of the plush carpet. "I have some.... business to take care of" I muttered darkly. Rebecca and Emily whispered to each other as I left the room. Turning the corner, I walked into my room that was located right next to Emily's bedroom.

Sitting at my black desk, I turned on my laptop as it glowed. Clicking on Google Chrome, I pulled up my twitter. I had a few more followers than before, but I didn't care. I looked through who I was following and clicked don Real_Liam_Payne.

Liam's twitter pulled up in front of me. He had a few tweets from today, but I scrolled down to last week.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Going bowling with lads and some friends #excited.

@Real_Liam Payne: Just got back form bowling, so tired.

Shouldn't there have been a tweet about us in the middle there. Unless..... Maybe Liam never actually posted the tweet. Maybe he was lying!

I pulled out my white iPhone out of my pocket. The reflective screen glared at me. Breathing in deeply, I powered it on, the screen glowing to life. Without hesitation, I scrolled through my contacts and  clicked on Liam. The phone buzzed in my ear. "Hello?" said a familiar British accent.

~Liam's P.O.V. (After the Skype call)~

I turned off my laptop before Bella could asked anything else. I couldn't get into a fight with her, not while I was lying to her. "Liam" said Rachel, our manager's assistant called from the door.

"Kay" I replied with a heavy sigh. It was hard enough to convince our manager to let me stay at the hotel so I could Skype with Bella, but I could not be late to this interview.

Slipping my phone into the pocket of my jeans, I pushed my chair back and stood up.

Fan were screaming outside the hotel, but my ears were used to it by know. I climbed into the black SUV that was waiting.

The SUV seemed like it was speeding as it weaved it's way through cars. Before I knew it, we were outside a studio. "OK Liam is here" someone said through a walk talkie. I was guided towards wardrobe. "We got 10 minutes"

~A little bit later~

"Up next, we have international pop sensation, One Direction, performing their hit song, Kiss You!" said the blonde announcer.

The lights slowly came on as Zayn began to sing the first part of the song."Oh, I just wanna take you anywhere that you like. We could go out any day, any night, Baby I'll take you there, take you there. Baby I'll take you there, yeah"

Harry switched places and stood in the center of the stage" Oh, tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on. You can get, get anything that you want. Baby just shout it out, shout it out. Baby just shout it out, yeah"

Taking a step forward, I sang. "And if you, You want me too Let's make a move" He sand hitting his high notes perfectly.