Chapter 32: Hide Forever

A/N:

AH! The book is almost over. After this chapter, there are only two chapters left. But don't worry, there will be a sequel!

JUST A HUGE CLARIFICATION FOR SOME PEOPLE: I had been getting a lot of e-mails and messages asking me if people can use parts of my story! NO! All my works are copyrighted under the copyright, designs, and patent act of 1988. This copyrights over all plots, epilogues, prologues, and the stories itself. The covers are made directly to the story, and credits go to the rightful owner.

People need to come up with their own ideas. I spent a long time coming up with this plot, and I would like to keep it to myself. Thanks! Enjoy the chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Emily's P.O.V.~

"Ugh" I groaned frustrated. I squeezed my eyes shut. I couldn't blame Harry for this. He didn't know. As much as I wanted to, it is not his fault. I shoved the camera into the pocket of my jacket. "Thanks" I muttered slightly under my breath, and turned on the heels of my feet.

"Wait!" Harry said as I began to walk to my car. I could hear him running towards me, but I just picked up my pace. As I gripped the handle on the door of my car, I felt Harry's arm on my shoulder. "Emily" he whispered slightly. "Can we please just talk" he pleaded. "I can't give up on you. I can't give up on us" he said. I just rolled my eyes.

"Well you have to" I muttered, and climbed into the car.

"Please" Harry said, holding the car door open so I couldn't close it. "I've never felt like this for anyone else before. I know that i've been more of a.... player in the past. But this time it's different! I've never felt this way before, and I can truly say something that i've never said to anyone else before. I love you Emily Myers. I love you." He said, his eyes barring into me. "Please, is there anything I can do to fix this?" he asked desperately.

"Anything?" I asked is a questioning sweet voice. Harry nodded. "Then drop dead" I growled, and slammed the door shut. Harry was stunned, and just stood there shocked. I took this time to start the car, and I pulled out of the driveway. I didn't look back. I didn't need to look back. There was nothing that could change this now.

As I cruised down the road, thoughts rushed through my head. Bella would have to know what happened with Chloe. I couldn't fix it on my own anymore. Harry had deleted all the evidence that I had of her.

I couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to tell Chloe. Suddenly, I was parked in front of my flat. I still didn't know how to tell her.

I stepped out of the car, and stood on the sidewalk. As I locked the car, i took in a deep breath. I had a knot in my stomach. She has to know. Before I could turn back I entered the building, and walked up the flights of stairs. I froze, my hand gripping the door to the flat. I had to face her sooner than latter.

I pushed open the door. The warm smell of cookies filled the flat. As I entered the kitchen, I saw Rebecca taking out a sheet of Sugar Cookies. She never bakes. "Why are you cooking?" I asked her confused.

Rebecca jumped, startled that I was there. "I made them for Bella. I haven't told her" She added the last part. "How did it go?" she asked with hopeful voice.

"Harry deleted it" I said, and tossed the camera onto the marble counter.

"What?" she asked shocked.