Chapter 34: Time To Say Good-Bye

A/N:

I am not going to put an author's note at the end of the chapter, so if you don't want to read all of my thank yous, you can just skip to the end of the authors note, but you may be mentioned in it! Anyways, here it is:

BellaBunny6- I got so many ideas from you.... considering the book is based off of you! FYI my shoes are still muddy from that darn mud! You made me write every day.... even when I didn't want to. The past few months have been pure bliss with the amount of responses that i have been getting, but honestly yours was the one I cared about the most considering this was for you!

Emily- You were there for me through so much. I didn't really have any other friends to turn to for a little while, and you were there for me. You were always there for me when I needed someone to rant to, and to consult about my writing! 

MandaPanda3- I swear this girl has been commenting on every chapter since the beginning of The Starbucks Girl! Everyone should go check out her stories!

Jinx- Don't know if you are reading this, you probably are, but your writing inspires me so much! You are an amazing person and...... I don't know what i would do if you weren't there for me!

cali_blue- One of my first fans!

Ignit3TheStars- One of my other first fans!

TO ALL MY FANS- YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD! YOU ALL INSPIRE ME TO KEEP WRITING! IT IS AMAZING!

This is usually the part of the chapter where i tell you when I will be updating the next chapter, but sadly, there isn't anything to say! So.... please just enjoy the chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"What are they doing here?" I asked Emily, my voice shaking.

"They want to talk. It's sort of like a picket, without the pickets" she said, giggling trying to fill the awkward silence. She noticed that I was showing no emotion. "I can tell them to go away if you would like" she said hesitantly.

"No" I replied. "I need to talk to them sooner or later"

"I suggest later" Rebecca adds in to the conversation.

"No" I repeated. "I should talk to all of them now" I said. "Said them in" I said, barely above a whisper. Why couldn't they just leave me alone? Rebecca and Emily glance at each other, but shrugged. They both left the room.

I stood up from my bed, and began to pace the room. Why would they want to talk? There was nothing to discuss. And why was Chloe here as well? Suddenly, someone cleared their throat. I looked up to see Chloe there. 'Hey Bella" she said in a sweet fake voice. She took a step inside my room.

"Where are the others?" I asked her, glaring my eyes into her skin.

She just laughed. 'As if they would want to talk to you after what you did to them? That's to funny Bells. They came here because they didn't want me to be along." she giggled. Suddenly, she shut the door. Her eyes darkened as she turned to face me. "I just wanted to clear some things up with you" she said, taking a step towards me. "I don't know how you still have Niall wrapped around your fingers. He must really love you" she scoffed like she couldn't believe it. "But Liam will NEVER love you. The boys are about to leave for a four month radio tour, and I am going to be joining them. Each night, me and Liam, sleeping in the same bed together" she said, as if she was trying to make me jealous. I just glared at her, not moving or saying anything. "But I guess that's not to good for you. You lost everything Bella. Your boyfriend, your parents are divorced, your losing your friends, your friend broke up with her boyfriend for you-"