Chapter 3: Not Your Average Photoshoot

A/N:

Hey everyone! Thanks for voting, commenting, and reading. It really means a lot to me. If you have any ideas for the story or the plot, please post them below as usual! I hope that you enjoy the chapter! Thanks!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

Liam wanted to meet me? We had just met. I couldn't get into the world of celebrities. I am just a girl that works at Starbucks, and nothing else. Putting my head into my hands, I ran through my options. I sighed, as I decided. After a few moments, when I was satisfied with my decision, I composed a text to Liam.

Me: Sorry, I have plans. Maybe another time?

I sighed, and clicked send. i didn't want to be mean, I just wasn't going to say 'Hey Liam, I can't cause your famous and i'm not'. Glumly, I set my phone on the counter. A few seconds latter, it buzzed. It was a text back from Liam.

Liam: Aww I was looking forward to being w with you :(

"AAAAAAAAHHHH!" Someone screeched before I could take in what the message said. I jerked my head up towards Rebecca's room. Shoving my phone into my pocket, I rushed down the cream colored hallway. I pushed open the door revealing Rebecca's room. Every inch of the wall and ceiling was covered with everything One Direction. She was sitting on her One Direction comforter looking down at her phone.

'What's going on?" I asked her worried. She just screamed again.

"I BOUGHT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS!" She screamed. I covered my ears. God they were just a band.

I rolled my eyes. Rebecca noticed. "What, your just jealous cause I get to meet them" she said.

"No, if I wanted to meet them, I could" I snapped, knowing I was being a little rude. It was true though. Rebecca always got a little annoying when she talked about One Direction.

"Yeah right" Rebecca snorted. Why was she so moody today? "What the heck would anyone as hot and famous as One Direction want to do with you?"  she rolled her eyes and laid back onto her bed.

"We'll see about that" I snapped and rushed out of the room. Pulling out my phone, I composed a text furiously, the clicked send.

Me: Hey Liam, change of plans, I am coming :) x.

Liam responded back within seconds.

Liam: Great! :) The boys are excited to meet you. Xx.

That should teach Rebecca a lesson.

*Following Day*

'Beep. Beep. Beep.' I rolled over and slammed my hand on my alarm clock. The beeping stopped. My eyes lifted open just a slit, and i looked at the clock. Why was I awake at nine on a Sunday? I was usually sleeping on my days off.

Yesterdays events replayed in my head, over and over. Oh my God! I was meeting One Direction. OK, now I was just acting like a fan girl. Jumping out of my warm bed, I sunk my feet into my plush carpet.

What to wear....... It was cold outside, like it always was this time of the year in London. I threw open the white doors to my closet. I selected a pair of black jeans, my black combat boots, a cream buttery leather jacket, and a white shirt, with cream polka dots on it. I quickly slipped my outfit on.

After brushing my naturally wavy hair, I grasped my wallet and phone and shoved them into my pocket. I froze. Wait. How would I get their. I really didn't have a car since I never needed one.