Chapter 2: Um.... HELP!

A/N:

Thanks so much for reading and voting on the previous chapter. Keep doing it. I really take comments to the heart, and like constructive ones as well. Please remember to do that below! Thanks! ENjoy!

Vote

Comment

Fan

~XRebecca

Bellas POV

The clock on the wall dinged. My eyes shot up to it. Noon. My shift was over with. "Well that's my shift" I told Ben, my co-worker, as I grabbed my coat and pulled it on me. Shoving my book and phone into my backpack, I threw it over my shoulder.

Before Ben could say anything, I was pushing my way past people out the door. I stopped breathing in the cold London air. Finally. I wanted to get home as fast as i could. My converse covered feet barely touched the ground as I flew down the street.I lived so close to work i really didn't need a car.

I stopped in front of a familiar tall building. I swung open the glass door, into the lobby of the apartment complex. "Hey Marvin" I waved to the doorman, who strangely never opens doors for us.....

The elevators sat on one side of the lobby. I pressed the plastic button and it lti up. After a minute I heard a ding. The double doors slid open revealing a mirror covered elevator. After stepping inside, I pressed the number 5 on it. As the doors closed, I gripped the handle on the wall as the elevator jerked upwards.

The doors slid open in less than 30 seconds. It revealed a hallway with black carpet, and blue egg colored walls. I stepped out into the hallway, pulling out my keys. I began my search down the hallways. 56, 57, 58, ah 59. Inserting my key into the lock, the door swung wide open.

"I'm back!" I called through my flat, as the door slammed shut behind me. I was greeted with the familiar warmth of our flat.

"We're in the kitchen" Called one of my roomates Emily. I dropped my bag on the table in the entry, and walked into the kitchen. One of my roomates is Emily Myers. Emily is attending university learning about political science, and world economics. We were really close, since our personalities are so similar.

My other roomate, Rebecca Hunter. Let's just say Rebecca is..... a little One Direction crazy. She has her walls covered in One Direction posters. Rebecca is working as a photographer fro a London magazine.

"Hows-"

"Shhhhh!"Yelled Rebecca interrupting me. I rolled my eyes. Me and Rebecca are really close friends are well..... just sometimes she can a bit bossy. "One Direction is on" she said motioning to the TV on the counter. I nodded. Whenever she was doing something One Direction, I knew better to stay out of it.

My eyes glanced at the TV. The boys were doing an interview with a London TV Station. That is when I noticed Liam's cup in his hand. A starbucks cup. Oh My God! I totally forgot.

I rushed out of the room. I spotted my bag on the floor. I grabbed it by the strap and ran back into the kitchen. Emily glanced at me oddly as I threw it on the counter. Ignoring her, I zipped it open and pulled out my phone. It had been off  all morning. I pressed the power button.

In seconds it was on. 4 New Messages. Two were from my parents, one from my boss, and one from an unknown caller. I tapped the last one, and a message popped up.

Unknown Caller: Hey, it's Liam. Is this the girl from Starbucks?

I sat their shocked. He actually bothered to text me. Did I actually care? "Emily, can I show you something?" I whispered to my friend. She nodded and followed me.