Chapter 16: Reality Comes Crashing Down!

A/N:

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW SO MANY VIEWS AND VOTES! Ahhhh I am so happy. So, a heads up, I might not be able to update on Friday, I am having a friend spend the night. However, I might type it the day before, and do two chapters on Thursday, but update one on Friday.... if that makes any sense. Anyways, remember, please e-mail me with any book covers that you have made at Lollypop689@gmail.com . Thank you so much in advance for reading, and ENJOY!

Woops, before I forget, I want to do a few shoutouts to some people who are really supportive over all my chapters:

PurpleLovers2: You were 100th fan.... I had to give you a shutout.

cali_blue and Ignit3TheStars: If you guys even read my stories on here, you were both like my first fans on here..... yeah.

MandaPanda3: Can I not express how my I love you. You are always commenting and voting on each chapter! Thanks SO MUCH!

BellaBunny6:......................................... Ah................ I don't know what to say. You know how awkward of a person I am, and you don't tell people about my stories on here..... which I like.... cause its sort of awkward...... And now whenever we have a Sleepover you are like LETS GO ON WATTPAD. I know, I entered you into this fandom and addiction. I hate them.,..... but love them.

BelieveInWishes: Aww Em.... you are like my twin.... personality wise. You accept how strange I am and how hyper of a person I can be, but you support my stories and have been here all along. Our long conversations about Harry Potter have been Epic.... literally

StarsShinningHigh: Aww Tay, you are just as socially awkward as I am..... don't worry, we all still love you! I got you into this fandom..... you can never leave now! HAHAHAHA On a happy note, you found your future husbands, and who you will be cheating him on with. <3

TwinkleStar3:I sweat you are a fish.... no kidding Jules. Anyway, you need to start uploading your stories on here, you are like....... AMAZING. Better than anyone I know...... Yeah...... AKO TACO..... Remember my emotional time last December and November..... I kept you up late at night.... I am sorry, it will not happen again (I hope) :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"Promise you will call and text?" Liam asked me, his hands intertwined with mine. I nodded, not wanting to speak or I knew that I would burst into tears. It was the following day, and I was with Liam to see him off at the airport. I didn't want him to go, we had been having so much fun together. But I knew that in this relationship, I would have to make some sacrifices.

"Flight 29 to New York is now boarding" A voice rang over the intercom. Liam had a disappointed look on his face. I knew that this would be hard for him to. But I loved him to much to let him go. Wait.... I love him?.... Um.... no. That must be a mistake, I like him..... I can't know if I love him yet, can I?

"Well.... that's me" He said, his had gripping the handle of his suitcase. "Bye" he whispered, embracing me into a hug. I buried my face into his shoulder, my nose filling with his cologne. He smelled.... good. Sort of like a pine tree.

"Bye" I whispered to Liam. We pulled apart, and Liam started towards the gate. I watched as he was about to board the plane. Liam turned around one last time, and gave me one last smile. With that, he disappeared.

~Liam's P.O.V~

As I boarded the plane, my heart sank. I knew that things were great between me and Bella, but it would be another few weeks before we would see each other again. My hood was raised over my head so that nobody would recognize me.