Chapter 11: Is This a little fast?

A/N:

Can I just sit in a corner and cry? Thank you so much for all the great comment, and votes. They mean so much to mean, and make me want to keep writing. Wow, I have been updating every day for the past few days! Please remember to comment on the chapter below, it means a lot to know what to change and what not.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING

~XRebecca

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bella's P.O.V.~

That same evening

~~~~~~~~~~~

I stumbled down the hallway towards my flat. Before you ask, no I am not drunk. It was the best night in my life. Liam was so.... considerate. According to Rebecca he was head over heels for me. I fiddled around with my silver keys and found the key to the flat. All of the lights were off as I closed the door behind me, I just assumed that everyone was asleep. Humming to myself happily, I tossed my keys on the table in the entry and walked down the hall.

Swinging my door open, I flicked on the switch. A warm glow spread across my room. Kicking off my heels. The rest of the evening's events replayed in my head. Me and Liam ate the dessert, while we talked for a bit. After that, Liam just drove me home. He said that he had work the following morning, so we couldn't be out much latter. Glancing at the clock, I realized it was past midnight. Wow. Time flies when you're having fun.

Rubbing my eyes, I glanced in the mirror. Ugh, Rebecca's dress that she got me was covered in sand, she wouldn't be to happy about that. To tired to even think about fixing the dress, I slipped into a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt. My feet were killing me. I slid into my bed and pulled the covers the my chin as I curled up. Not even bothering to turn off the lights, I drifted into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~6:30 A.M. (Still Bella's P.O.V.)~

~~~~~~~~~~~

'BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!' My alarm shrieked in my ear. I jolted up. "Stupid alarm" I muttered hitting the off button. I began rubbing my eyes. It was so early in the morning. Why was I so tired? What did I do last night? I questioned as I stood up. Suddenly my hand felt something around my neck. A necklace. Liam. The beach. A smile spread across my sleepy face.

Still smiling, I grabbed some random clothes from my closet and headed to the bathroom. Warm water ran over my neck as I took a shower. My eyes had a small circle around them because of how tired I was. As I stepped out of the shower, I put my fluffy robe on and put my hair up.

Sitting on a stool, I did my makeup. I only applied a little bit, foundation, concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. I pulled my hair out of the damp towel, and plugged in my coral colored hairdryer. Once my hair was dry, I ran a brush through my straight hair.

Once that was all done, I quickly changed into some jeans, a pair of Black Uggs, and a soft knit sweater. To top it off, I put on a black beanie. Tossing my sweats and shirt in the hamper, I grabbed my bag and walked into the kitchen.

"How's it going?" someone asked. I looked up to see Rebecca and Emily standing there. Emily looked like she was ready to go to work, with her camera around her neck. Rebecca was still in her pajamas and robe.

"Good" I replied simply as I grabbed an apple. I bit down into the juicy apple.

I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge and slipped it into my black bag that I had slung over my shoulder.