She Who Became Sang

It was impossible because they weren't real people.  They were characters in a series of books that I enjoyed reading about hot guys and sticky situations. 

Well, I supposed I was the one in the sticky situation and they were most definitely hot...and why were they calling me Sang?  I knew this was a belated thought but I had a lot going on and I knew I needed to sit down and organize my thoughts and figure out how I was going to get back home.  I figured it was just best to take things one step at a time.

"What's wrong with my eyes?"

I watched as Victor and Nathan exchanged glances that had no decipherable meaning to me and felt my irritation spike.  I knew what they were doing.  Before they could stop me I moved to the bathroom and opened the door.  I scowled when I looked around and remembered that they were still doing construction on this one and whirled on my feet to find the one I knew was in the master bedroom only to see Nathan blocking my way.

"Peanut, why don't you go sit down and wait for the Doc to show up?"

"I will."  I replied and watched as his shoulders relaxed.  "Right after I look at my eyes."  I slipped passed a stunned Nathan and tried to remember the lay out of the house which was no easy feat as I mainly focused, while reading, on the parts with my favorite guys. 

I didn't make it to the bathroom before Nathan and Victor caught up to me and they insisted that the come in with me while I looked to see what the problem was.

The funny part was it wasn't my eyes that disturbed me.  In fact, it was the only thing that didn't upset me as they were my usual blue eyes.  It was the rest of me that made the scream bubble up in my throat and spill out. 

I felt myself being pulled into a pair of arms but was only barely aware of it as I was in the middle of freaking out.  That wasn't my face.  It wasn't my body.  The only thing I recognized was the blue of my eyes. 

What in the world was going on?

I don't know how long I screamed and wailed.  I do know that the arms around me never let go.  I do know that words of reassurance steadily streamed into my ear. I do know that a comfort unlike any I had ever felt filled me before I fell asleep in Victor's arms.

:::

I entered a white room, stark white that seemed endless.  As I walked through the room I could hear the echoes of my footsteps and I had never felt so alone in my life. 

"Hello?"  I called out, but received no answer.  I turned to exit the door I entered, but the door disappeared.  I sneered, angry that I had no choice but to move forward and hope that there was some way out other than the way I came in.

I walked on endlessly until I heard a voice making the same sound again and again.  I moved closer until I could hear what the voice was saying.

It merely said, "Please."