She Who Had A Bad Case of the Heebee Jeebees

I had no recollection of this so-called hospital visit. I didn't know whether or not this was a good thing or a bad thing. I did know that my head was pounding with all the noise surrounding me and I needed to escape. I stood up. The noise died down. I briefly wondered if I sat down again would the volume raise.

My head was hurting too bad to try it, but under normal circumstances...I so would.

"Miss Sorenson, is everything alright?"

I looked at Mr. Blackbourne and gave him a pained smile. "Not really. I'm going to step outside for a second."

I heard several, "I'll come with you." I know I had to be looking at them incredulously, but I don't think they noticed.

"And if I don't want company?" I inquired.

"Miss Sorenson, we think it's in your best interests if, for right now, we don't leave you alone."

"Is it really best for my rapidly deteriorating sanity, though?" I inquired and started to move. I noted out the corner of my eye that a body was moving my way. I changed direction and headed toward the master bedroom and didn't stop until I was in the bathroom with the door closed and locked. Even though, I knew locking the door wouldn't keep them out it still gave me a small measure of comfort. I sat down on the side of the bathtub and tried to figure out what happened.

I got in the car.

I wanted to curl up next to Gabriel.

My request was denied.

I quietly pouted.

I was teased.

I fell asleep.

I dreamed—

My brain ground to a halt. I dreamed of Sang.

She stared at me with these big, haunted eyes full of pain and she asked me not to leave. She seemed to want me to control her body, but why? I rose to my feet and turned on the faucet to run water over my face. The cool helped the ache in my head for a few seconds. I realized too late there wasn't a towel for me to dry my face with and scowled at myself in the mirror. I raised my hand to wipe off the excess water. When I had done all I could do, I looked in the mirror to see that my eyes were green and not blue. Which almost caused me to smash my fist in the mirror because according to my own theory when I look at myself I should see my blue eyes unless I'm looking at Gabriel, Dr. Green, or Mr. Blackbourne.

Before I had the chance to pick shards of glass out of my hand I suddenly had the feeling I wasn't alone. I frowned knowing one of the boys followed me to the bathroom, but didn't think any would be bold enough to come in when I was potentially number twoing. However, when I looked at the door it didn't appear to have been disturbed. And yet I still was certain I wasn't alone.

I glanced around the bathroom not seeing anything that looked suspicious until I looked in the mirror once more. And suddenly I knew who was in the bathroom with me.

It was Sang. I could feel her in my mind. And it was kind of creepy.