She Who Believed in All or Nothing

I glanced in the mirror once more and saw that my eyes were still green. I wondered if that was why I could sense her presence. Really, there was only one way to find out.

"Sang, how did I get here? Why did you bring me here?" I felt my arm, Sang's arm, raise and press against our lips but I forced it down. "No. You don't get to be nervous here."

"Shh. They'll hear you." The whole situation was rather disconcerting. Sharing a mouth, a body...I just didn't understand what was going on. "We don't have much time. Luke will be in here soon." I turned my head and looked at the door and wondered how she knew that. "I saw him move when we did." I didn't like someone being able to hear my thoughts. Those were private and I shouldn't have to share them if I didn't want to. "I'm sorry."

My lips twitched and I replied, "You're not sorry." I saw her smile slightly and a part of me understood why they fell for her. She had such a sweet disposition. Which again brought to mind how in the world I had ended up involved with all this.

"Why me, Sang?"

"I needed help. You were the only one who answered."

"Wait, what? How did I answer? I've never come in contact with you before." Unless you counted through—

I stopped that line of thought. I didn't know if she knew where I came from. I didn't want her to find out from me. That would be a terrible thing to do to her.

I saw our shoulders shrug. She didn't know, or at least if she did she wasn't telling.

"Tell me why you brought me here Sang so I can go home."

Our eyes looked towards the ground, but I forcibly raised them imploring her to give the answers that I desperately needed.

"It's not going to work. Me, with all of them. As we are it's only a matter of time before it all ends."

"Relationships take work Sang."

"But we aren't working on anything! We can't until we all know what's going on."

"The only one who doesn't know what's going on is Kota, Sang. And..." Kota had the ability to tear down their house of cards. It was the reason why one of my eyes was blue while the other was green when I looked at him. I adored Kota as much as I did Dr. Green, Gabriel, and Mr. Blackbourne. He was my number four. But a part of me felt like it was him, and not Nathan that was weak link in the chain. If Kota walked away from all this I'd probably stop read--

If Kota walked away then if I were Sang I'd let the whole thing go. I'd choose none of them. All or nothing.  That's the only way it could be. 

"Yes." Sang agreed. "But I have to fight for them in my own way."

"But what does that have to do with me? Why would you even trust me? I know how you're not comfortable with females. Your guys are gorgeous, funny, and smart. Aren't you worried that I'll try and take them from you?"