drunk story time *mavi*

*stressed giggling*
-

It started a few months ago, Avi would be woken up in the middle of the night by a few clumsy knocks on his hotel room door, and open it to discover Mitch there. He'd be drunk, somehow, and he'd stay for a couple hours and tell Avi about all that they (usually Scott and himself, maybe a few others) did.

Over the weeks, he and Mitch worked out their own system. If Mitch wants to come to his room, the key is by the door. Not the safest thing, but neither was leaving a drunk, giggly Mitch out in the corridor if Avi didn't hear the knocking.
  ***

Even though they've done this many times, Avi was still startled awake by the sound of his door opening.

He could hear Mitch giggling in the dark of the room, was suddenly surprised by his small legs straddling his hips and pushing him back on the bed. In the darkness, Avi could see just the faintest outline of Mitch on top of him.

"Avi," Mitch whispered, quite loudly. "Guess what we did."

He was swaying a little bit, and that really wasn't good for the situation, so Avi steadied him with a hand on his waist. "What'd you do?"

Mitch giggled again. "We went skinny dipping."

Avi's throat went dry. The one night he doesn't go out with them. The. One. Night. Keeping the imagine of Mitch skinny dipping clear out of his mind, Avi focused on Mitch sitting on him.

"Where did you go skinny dipping?" he asks.

"The hotel jacuzzi," Mitch says. "We almost got caught too."

Avi laughs. He can imagine Mitch and Scott and whoever else being caught by security. That'd be a great story.

"Guess what," Mitch says again, and Avi is startled out of laughter by their noses touching. He didn't even feel Mitch lean down. "I figured something out."

"And what would that be?"

Mitch giggled again. None of this is good for his mental health. "I'm an exhibitionist."

Avi might've actually stopped breathing then. He only recently learned all those terms, and now to apply that one to Mitch...

"Really?" he croaked.

Mitch laughed, and their noses bumped. "Yep."

His hand was still on Mitch's waist, though it had slid to rest on his stomach.

"Mitch, it's two a.m. and you're blowing my mind right now," Avi says, groaning in defeat.

Mitch giggled. He leaned down and brushed their lips together, climbed off the bed, and was out the door.

Avi closed his eyes, and prayed that that was real.
____________
this is another "I'm not sure what this is" <3