ONE: Enterprise

"ENTERPRISE!"
Ugh...Five more minutes, Wasp. I just got back from an expedition.
"There's bauxite on the desk."
I spring up, rushing to the deck, starting to eat something. I keep chewing, and only then I realize I'm chewing on hair.
"Enterprise?" I hear the ship girl below me ask. "Why are you chewing on my hair?"
I open my eyes, looking down, seeing myself holding onto Lexington's side-kind of like a hug-and basically trying to eat her hair off.
I get off of her, laughing sheepishly, scratching the back of my head. "Sorry..." I look at Wasp, grimacing. "Really?"
Wasp snickers, patting my head. "I'll be out practicing a bit. Lex," She tosses the black-haired carrier a hair brush. "Straighten out your hair. I'll prep your bow."
Lexington nods, fumbling around with the brush. "Thanks. I'll be out later."
I sit down on my bed, stretching out my arms. "So, chances are there's going to be some kind of announcement from Pennsylvania today." I look out the window. "We found...something on the expedition last night."
Lexington looks at me, turning her chair at the same time. "What did you find anyhow? St. Louis said something about I-Class Elites!" She tapped the chair, tilting her head.
I nod. "Two with cruiser and Carrier escorts. It was night, so we didn't see much." I turn around, going to the doorway, looking down at Lex. "You wanna go down now?"
She shakes her head, picking up a book. I glance at it.
The Second War: Planes, Tanks, and Ships: The Visual Encyclopedia.
I blink. "Long name much?"
Lexington shrugs. "It's about us-well, the WWII ships that were we based on."
I nod. "Well, that's cool. Cya!"
I walk out of the room, going through the hall of the barracks, reading the signs on the outside, taking note of a few:
-Second Battleship Division
-First Scouting Squadron
-First Torpedo Squadron
-Second Carrier Division, which held our older models of the carrier "Outfit," our ships.

Carriers have their bows and arrows, which turn into three planes of a respective type: scout, bomber, fighter, or torpedo.
Destroyers arr the fastest of us all. They possess the weakest in defenses, but make up for it with their torpedoes and relatively fast firing cannons.
Crusiers are the big shots. The most amount of cannons, very accurate, and having a moderate defensive capability. Some-mostly the lighter models-even have torpedoes like destroyers.
Battleships are the backbone of the main force, having the largest cannons and most armor. They might be slow, but if you're in range, pray to...whatever God you got Abyssals that you can take a few shots.
Finally, we have the dreadnoughts. They are the very slow, very powerful, and very expensive ships. We have only a few-only one division-the flagship of that one being good ol' USS Texas.

As far as I care though, our divisions don't mean a thing. The only thing that does is us as a whole. We're the Pacific's last line of defense. No, we're the world's.
"Enterprise?" A man's voice says from behind me.
I quickly spin on my heels, my mouth hanging open. "Admiral!"