SIXTEEN: Operation Lance: Arrival

(Quick A/N!)
(So...Pacific is coming out on the 18th, and if you don't know, it's a KanColle if the girls were American. No, I'm not affiliated by the person who wrote the doujin, but...I'm to that doujin as any captain is to her ship. Just wanted to put that out there...DOES ANYONE KNOW IF IT'S GOING TO BE RELEASED FOR FREE AS A WEB STORY!?!)

So...Turns out we're launching for this battle right about...
"USS Enterprise, launch!"
Now.
I push off the launch dock, swerving my way to the rest of the group.
This is the opening to Lance, and I'm not sure if I should even be here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three Hours Later, located offshore of Western Canada...
"Enterprise, wake up."
I flinch, feeling a hand on my shoulder. "I'm awake, otherwise I'd be face first in the water." I glance back at the hand, seeing it attached to Ranger. "What's up?"
She takes out her bow, knocking some scouts onto it. "Time to scout."
I nod in response, raking out my own, loading in my own scouts. "Launching!"
"Firing!"
Our arrow and box fly into the air, turning into a couple squadrons of scouts.
I look towards the front of our group, seeing Arizona waving us forward, obviously wanting us to see something, as the rest of our fleet was stopped and looking at it too.
The two of us come up to the front, looking across the open sea. Black clouds hung over an area ahead of us, an island barely visible below it.
Arizona likened back at all of us. "Girl, get ready...
"We're here."