ELEVEN: SS & CVA

(Half of you won't get that title)
I shoot off a group of fighters, splitting the targets in two. I nod, smiling. "That's better..." I walk back to my seat, letting Ranger up.
Saratoga looks at key. "Nice skills. You're almost at our level." She looks at the door, scowling. "They said they'd be here soon..."
I raise my eyebrow. "Who?"
"Whom." Ranger corrects me. "And Forrestal and Indep, our Supercarrier pals, and," She fires off her fighters. "Narwhal, it's not funny; I can see you under the water."
A splash comes from the water, a blonde haired girl emerging from it. "How'd you know my LSC finished?"
Ranger sighed. "I may or may have not seen you in the water for an hour..." She huffed gingerly. "I may be shy, but I'm not dumb..."
I look at the girl. "So, I'm assuming you're Narwhal?"
She nods. "That is true facts." (And a Face/Cero reference)
I stand up. "So what class are you?"
She wrings out her hair, shaking herself to dry off. "Submarine, first of a kind!" She walks up to me, holding out her hand. "Nice to meet you...Enterprise?"
I nod, shaking her hand. "That's me. Nice to meet you too, Narwhal." I smile. "It's nice to see fresh faces around."
She smiles too. "Well, I gotta run! See 'ya later!" She rushes out the door, leaving it wide open.
I sit back down, pondering on what else would happen soon...Sometime around now, we'll be attacking an Abyssal installation, and then, we'll cut a straight path through the Pacific Northwest and going to support Alaska and eventually Russia.
That was the plan, and...god it just screweed up big time.