FOUR: Last Practice

We sit in the practice area, watching as Yorktown loads a plane onto her bow and takes aim. I quietly move over next to Langley. I lean over to her, whispering into her ear. "What do you mean about Mark II?" I have no idea what that actually was, but I heard it has something to do with your Outfit.
Langley looks over at me. "Apparently you're getting a Mark II update." She pulls out her bow-a crossbow instead of a longbow-and puts a silver box on the back, then pulling its string back over the box. "Alright York, I'm up."
Lang stands up, taking her position where Yorktown was. I watch her intently. She has such a different style than us, seeing as she has a crossbow and we have longbows.
She fired the box off, it opening, planes flying out of it. The fighters flew towards the targets, each of them firing their cannons at it, obliterating them.
Langley smiled, lowering the bow. "Good, they're still working."
Lexington stand up, quickly glancing at s clock on the wall. I follow her gaze: 2200. Two hours left.
Lex clears her throat real quickly before talking. "You mean you really hadn't practiced with fighters since last month?" That happened, apparently.
Langley nods. "I just don't run any fighters anymore. I don't have enough space." She shrugs, strapping her bow to her back. "I'll be by the dockyard." She walks out, adjusting a little ribbon on her hair.
I look up at Lexington, blinking. "I think you made her mad...somehow."
Yorktown nods, looking down at me. "She's got a case of silent anger issues. Try not to," she starts to list off a multitude of thing, starting with her fighters and ending with her bust (of all things).
Wasp looks back up at the clock, she herself looking half asleep. "2345...Alright...were...off...to..." Her head sags down and she starts snoring.
Lex sighs, walking over to Wasp, drawing her bow to Wasp. "Wasp, we're being attacked!" She yells at the sleeping carrier.
Wasp jolts awake, quickly grabbing Lex's bow. "Lex! We're being attacked!"
York and snicker in the background, grabbing out bows and quivers. "We'll be heading over now."