TEN: Aftermath of an Attack I

I strip off my Outfit, Hibiki arriving behind me about a couple minutes later.
"So," she says. "Shall we see together, or will you go ahead?"
I set me bow onto my back, fixing my spare planes that I keep. "Together...I'm actually a patient carrier."
Hibiki snickered. "I knew a few carriers that were like that..." She suddenly turned somber, quickly taking off her own Outfit. "Let's go!"
We rush out if the dockyard, going up to see the wreckage from the shelling.
Everything was smoldering or completely destroyed.
"Hibiki..." I start. "Did the battleships fire off anything as you were killing them?"
"Yeah..." She scratches her head. "Let's just check the Admrial's building and see if he's alive..."
I nod, walking over the the Admrial's building. Burnt like the rest of port. I start throwing away pieces of the wreak, eventually getting to the floor. Nothing. "Hibiki, find anything?"
"No." She responds, standing up herself. "He's missing."
I stand up too. "Then he can be alive still..." I sigh, shaking my head. "...Why do they do this..."
"Because, this is war...sweet and simple..." I fell a hand on my shoulder. "Where's the Admiral?"
I shrug. "Dunno, Penn...Not in here..." I turn to face her, seeing her shoulder and left eye bandaged up.
She smirks. "Don't bother; it doesn't hurt all too much. Hibiki, do you mind coming with me for a second?" She looks back at me. "The girls are searching the wreck. You might want to not join them though..."
I blink. "W-Why..." I feel myself shaking, uncontrollably. "What happened?"
Pennsylvania sighed, shaking her head. "Our numbers went from almost thirty..." She pauses. "To about ten...in one attack..." She takes Hibiki's hand, kneeling down to face her. "Is Japan still alive?"
Hibiki shakes her head.