TWELVE: Operation Lance: Planning

I walk into Penn's office...okay, pretty much everyone's been living in the dockyard since the attack, so her office was whatever portion of the dockyard had the radios.
I was meeting with her, Arizona, Gearing, Ranger, and Verniy, about a counterassault against the Abyssals. The only information I have gotten was that it was to be named, "Operation Lance."
I open the door to (what was now called) the Radio Room, seeing the afore mentioned flagships talking-well, arguing-with each other.
"Ah, Enterprise has arrived, Pennsylvania." Verniy says, addressing our 'admiral.'
Penn shifts in her seat, motion Inc be towards a seat. "So, what I called you all here for is so we can discuss our plan for Operation Lance, since...we have none." She sighs. "I've been talking it over with Arizona, but we don't know how to correctly allocate all the resources for this..."
I nod. "So, who's got a plan?"
Gearing stands up, walking to a map on the wall. "Well, since we're freeing the Alaskan Islands, we have three main obstacles: the man's Abyssal force stationed at Hawaii, which we'll have the pass; the islands off California,which we'll also have to pass; and finally, fuel allotment, which...well, we don't have enough for a C.F.R." She looked back at Penn. "However...If we call on the Three..."
Arizona shakes her head. "We wouldn't have enough to support them all, and it'd be too risky anyhow." She stands up emphasize that last but. "Unless everyone here is in agreement, and the situation is dire, we can call on the East to send us some resources, and then call them to help." She looks over us four. "So?"
Ranger nods. "I say we do it."
Gearing smirks as she says that. "I think my answer goes without saying."
Verniy joins in with those two. "I also agree. I can ask our battleships if they'd mind running low for a bit."
Pennsylvania nods, looking towards me. "Well?"
I nod. "Go for it. We need to do this...for the sake of the world...for the sake of our comrades."