SEVEN: Mark II & the Supercarriers

I load in another box of fighters, aiming it at the targets. I let then loose, watching them fly out and obliterate the target. I smile, lowering my crossbow.
"Good..." I murmur, turning around, putting my bow up and taking a seat. "...Huh...I wonder if I can still use my normal bow? Probably." And I'm talking to no one.
I hear the door open, an unfamiliar voice ringing from it. "Anyone in here?"
I look back behind me, seeing a girl that I didn't know standing there. "Yeah. I'm Enterprise, and you are?"
The girls walks up to me, putting on a shy face. "I'm Ranger, flagship of the First Suppercarrier Fleet."
Supercarriers? "Supercarriers?" I stand up. "Explanation please?"
Ranger looks at me, tilting her head. "Hmmm...We're bigger carriers." She looks back at the door. "Saratoga? You coming?"
I follow her gaze, seeing another girl standing there, two huge bows and quivers in her hands, along with four airstrips, longer than mine (and I have the longest one of the carriers). "Why...did you make...me carry...everything!?" She sets it all down on one of the chairs, sighing, then looking up at me. "Saratoga, second supercarrier of the fleet. I assume you're Enterprise?"
I nod. "I am."
She smiles. "Glad to see another competent carrier...Not that the others aren't-I know of a few others that are...less than stellar." She holds out her hand, and I gratefully shake it. "Wanna see a supercarrier go to work?"
I nod, sitting down on one of the chairs, watching Saratoga get her Outfit on. It was certainly an experience, seeing as they pretty much had a completely different way to put their's on. I inquisitively watch them both, watching as they worked together to suit each other up.
Once they were done, they each picked up their bows, fitting in a group of fighters.
They squared off, looking at Tue targets. "Ready?" Ranger asked her sister.
Saratoga nodded. "Fire!"
They let loose their fighters. Each arrow exploded into six fighters. Wait...SIX? That explains the two airstrips. Twice as many planes, twice the strips.
The fighters flew towards the targets, not even firing off ten shots, and still making them all into little more than dust.
So if no one could guess, my jaw is in the floor now. I want to be these girls!...I hope I can.