EIGHT: New Fleets?!

"What!?"
Pennsylvania reels at all of out yelling. "Geez...Four carriers simultaneously yelling 'What?!' hurts, you know?" She stands up, looking between all of us. "And yes, everyone is getting a new fleet."
Yorktown puts her hands on Penn's desk, looking furious. "Just put me with them!"
Penn shakes her head. "We've already sorted this out, so..." She picks up four papers, handing all of us one. "There are your rooms."
I take the paper, reading over it. Room 136-138. I look my friends, watching as multiple expressions crossed their faces. I glance back at Penn. "Thanks for my Mark II, and...I'll just be going."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, turns out lugging everything down two flights of stairs all at once is a-I rejostle the stuff in my hands-bad idea.
I open the door to my new room, seeing two girls looking out Tue window, and two more arguing with each other.
"Ummm..." I start off, setting my stuff down. "Hi! I'm Enterprise."
One of the girls by the window turns around. "Nice to me-Oh, it's you!" Gearing!
I smile. "At least I know someone here...So, who's the rest of the fleet?"
Gearing walks over to me, putting some if my things on what I can assume to be my new bed. "Well, myself, you, and we've got,"
She gestures to the girl she was standing with. "Ms. CL-134, Des Moines, and the two arguing are BB-59 and CL-4, Massachusetts and Omaha." She glances around. "And we should have six..."
I nod. "So, what's out Fleet's name?"
Gearing shrugs. "Our best possibility is Mixed Fleet I, but those two are still debating that." She sets the rest of my stuff on my bed. "Wonder who's the sixth..."
The door flings open. "Hello-all! Supercarrier Saratoga has arrived!"