Chapter 14- Closer

Chapter 14- Closer

Day 3 of Marriage to Kensi Blye:

Status- Not dead

Emotions- falling in love...?

*^*

Day 3 of Marriage to Marty Deeks

Status- Haven't killed him yet

Emotions- is it friendship? or something more...?

*^*^*^*

*Kensi's POV*

I woke up feeling absolutely horrible. I was freezing so I pulled up the covers around my body. Now I was blazing hot.

I felt a cool hand press against my forehead.

"You're sick." Deeks croaked. I also felt his forehead and cheeks. They were blazing hot.

"So are you." I sighed.

"Great. We're both out of order."

I laughed, and sank down into the soft pillows.

"At least we got to talk to Charlene and get some suspects. We're ahead of schedule. A day off won't hurt." I muttered as my eyes started to flutter closed.

*^*^*^*

I woke up snuggled into Deeks' chest, our legs intertwined, his steady breath blowing against my hair. Being so close to him sent butterflies throughout my body.

I tried to fall back asleep, but my body was not cooperating. Instead, I studied my sleeping partner, not wanting to leave his grasp.

He smelled like Axe body wash, the kind he says women love. To be honest, it drove me crazy.

His hair was messy and tousled as usual.

I reached up and softly touched his cheek. His stubble was prickly, but gave him that rugged look that I love so much.

Deeks was not a clean cut Marine like Jack. He was far from it. But somehow, he managed to reserve a special seat in my heart that was even more intense than the place Jack had.

I took my hand back and rested it on his chest. He stirred in his sleep. I quickly shut my eyes so it would seem like I was sleeping.

*Deeks' POV*

I woke up to Kensi sleeping very close to me. Her face was nuzzled in my chest, our legs tangled together, and my arm was draped under her neck, and around her shoulders. She looked so peaceful when she was sleeping.

I buried my face in her hair. It smelled like her shampoo. Lightly kissing the top of her head, I could feel her shift in her sleep. I looked down at her face to see her eyes open slowly.

"Oh my gosh..." She muttered, when she noticed how close we were.

"Morning Fern." I smiled. Kensi rolled onto her back, still lying up against me.

"Do you still feel like crap?" She groaned.

"Yep. That nap didn't help much." I said.

My head was pounding, my throat was sore, and I could feel pressure in my head from my stuffed nose.

"Agreed. But I'm still starving." Kensi whined, craning her neck to look at the time.

"You're always hungry." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, so are you!"

"Yeah, but at least I don't eat my weight in Ding Dongs and ice cream."

"My eating habits are none of your concern."