Chapter 1

Danielle POV

 I was cleaning my electric guitar in my room when the doorbell rang. I tied my hair in a bun and jump out of my bed. I guessed it was my band mates. I quickly ran downstairs and opened the door. I saw my three girl band mates Sam, the drummer, Alex, the pianist and Jess, the bass guitarist.

 I was the lead singer and guitarist. By the way were all girls in the group. Isn’t cool? Oh well that’s what I think because there are only few all girls band. So yeah I think we're cool and talented.We’re somewhat famous in our school and the town but of course we strive to be the best all girls band in the country. I lead them up to the 3rd floor of my studio.

 Did I ever mention that the whole 3rd floor was mine? Lucky me! Yeah of course, I’m so lucky. My parents are super rich. Actually, it’s my dad whose filthy rich not my mom, because she's the one who splurges dad's money on her so called 'business trips' but I really don’t care about mom. She always never at home and doesn't care about her only daughter.

When she's at home I always see her with some random guys. With the S. My mom returns at home with a bunch of guys. She kind of, like, harvests guys and puts them in her basket every month. The guys she brought with her are like strippers of some kind. But I still don't care. I frequently saw them making out in the living room. Gross!

Almost every month I always commanded the maids to buy a new set of couch. The whole set of couch. I’m kind of obsessive compulsive with our things at home. I either let the maids take the used couch or incinerate them. I let them burn those filthy couches. We have our own incinerator located a kilometer away from our house. It’s very useful for these kinds of situations.

My dad rarely visits me because he's busy with his band. I know what you’re thinking right now that my dad is quite famous in the country or maybe the world? All I know is that I inherited his talent. A great talent flows in my blood. And I’m so proud of it.

We have a 3 story house with 6 bedrooms,a kitchen, laundry area, recreation room, movie theater, a bar, mini library, museum of my dad's collection of his albums and some of his band souvenirs, an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi and of course my favorite in the whole house, the music studio.

"Hey are we going to start practicing now? Can we rest first?" Sam said gesturing to the comfy leather couch in the studio.

"Yeah, sure. Do you want some refreshments guys?” I said echoing throughout the whole room while facing them for their an answer. Simultaneously, they all agreed and nodded. I grabbed the phone on the table beside the couch and called to the Bar, dialing #4. Every room in the house we have this room service thing, like in a hotel. An intercom, I presume.

When the barista answered I ordered the new drink that they invented for us girls in the band. Which they also named it after our band's name "The Kisses". Sometimes I think our band’s name is lame nevertheless, we named it after our favorite band, Kiss. Patiently, we waited for the drinks before we would start practicing for our gig next week.

I sat on the couch comfortably, crossing my legs while waiting for the drinks. The blonde maid approached us, carrying a tray of the red colored drinks. She settled it on the small table beside the couch. "Miss Smith do you need something else?" Politely, the maid questioned. I shook my head.

She was the newest and the youngest maid in the house. She was staring at me blushing. I winked at her and grinned. Hastily, she rushed outside the room. She was cute. I really liked girls cosplaying. I smirked.

Even though she wasn't cosplaying at all because it’s their uniform but I still think she complies. More or less, it turns me on.

I almost forgot to tell you guys,