Chapter 2

Danielle POV

 I woke up as the alarm clock buzz in my ear. I slip on my slippers and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

 I changed into my black track shorts and a grey sweatshirt and slip on my favorite black jogging shoes. I did some stretching then I opened my door,

And ran downstairs. I saw Tina and greeted her "Morning Tina!" she gladly smiles at me in return and offered me some coffee, but I decline.

So I directly walk to the huge primary door and opened it gently to prevent a loud noise from the closing of the door.

I did some stretching again before I started to jog around the block. It was already 7.00 am when I passed a red house that doesn’t have any occupants,

Since 2 months ago. I heard from our maids that house is haunted. The people who used to live; there were complaining of hearing noises in their basement during the night and sometimes early in the morning.

They were also seeing paranormal entity in the basement. Ghost and stuffs like that.

 Oh I forgot to mention that I liked gossips especially about our village, Yup, I live in an exclusive village was the only privilege one can stay.

But I’m not that boastful aren’t I? I’m just sharing to you the things in our village have to offer.

Okay forget about that stuff. As I was saying I was passing a red house which was previously owned by a businessman and a businesswoman,

According to them, their business was forced to close coz they weren’t able to pay the tax and was broke, so they moved out in the house, and it was for sale.

However, now I saw trucks and a family car outside this house. I think they were the ones who bought the house.

I stopped and looked for the people who will be our new neighbor. I saw a pale girl with a honey blond braided hair. She was wearing a short-sleeved blue dress.

This was knee length high. She was holding hands with a short young boy who has a darker shade of blond.

Then I saw another girl who has an Auburn colored hair which was talking to her phone and giggling. She was wearing a yellow sleeveless dress,

That was shorter than the girl with a honey-blond hair.

The boy beside the honey blond girl removed his baseball hat and shoved it to the Auburn girl. She was still giggling and didn’t notice it.

The honey blond girl stared at the boy subsequently kneeled in front of him and telling him something that I wasn’t able to understand. Later, the boy nodded and ran inside the house.

The girl stands up and glanced at my way. She was blue eyed like the shade of her dress. Her eyes look warm and compassionate.

I didn’t notice that I was staring at her when a blond man near her shouted at me "Hey!" I suddenly wave at him without even thinking why I did that.

With full of embarrassment in my face, I ran away to my house not far from that block. I was panting hard, and my face feels hot.

No...not just my face I think my whole body was hot. Was it because of the run or is it because of the girl staring at me?

That was the first time I felt hot staring at a girl. That never happened to me, before even if I was flirting with them.

I ran quickly to my room threw my shoes aside and went to my bathroom, removed my shorts and sweat shirt.

After showering I changed into my new lingerie and school uniform. I went to my dresser to tie my hair into a ponytail, and I put on some mascara,

And my signature extended eye lashes.

I went downstairs and looked at the clock and noticed that I was nearly late for school. So I grabbed an apple from the kitchen and ran passed Tina.

To the garage and I picked a car that I wanted to use today. I have a total of six different cars. I chose the black Porsche Boxster S Black Edition my dad gave me after his world tour concert last year.

So I drove it outside the garage and speed it up to school.

I hope I won’t be late.

A/N:

vote :))

follow

comment <3