Chapter 9

Stacy POV

Danielle trapped me between her arms and gripped my hand onto my side. As she moves closer, her warm breath sent quivers all over my body.

Why does she have this effect on me? Is this really happening right now? Or maybe I'm still in deep slumber? She leaned closer, closing the gap between us. I felt my cheeks burned.

Embarrassed at my current position, I turned my head to the side, hiding my blushing face. Unexpectedly, her soft, cool hand soothed my exposed skin.

My heart beat pounded violently as she continued roaming her long, slender fingers against my sensitive skin. As she was nearly an inch from my skirt, I suddenly feel the urge to moan from the excitement she had given me through her touch.

But I tried  to control my inner self not to do that shameful thing. I don’t want her to know that I feel ‘something’ from her touch alone. I can feel the heat between my thighs as she continued her ministrations.

I cannot understand why am I feeling this. My mind was filled with her amazing touch. Every touch she does, makes my reasoning to slow down, as if hypnotized me.

A loud voice echoed throughout the room. “Everyone! Settle down!” we were both startled. I quickly fixed my uniform and quietly rushed back to my respected desk.

The little show was over, but I can still feel my face blushing at the thought of her doing that to me. I shook my head and tried to erase the memory of her touch.

Gosh… why does she have to do that? The red haired teacher, wearing thick eye glasses walked in the classroom, holding several paraphernalia. A student near the door helped her brought her things.

She placed her things on the table, stood in the middle and pleasantly greeted us . “Good morning class”.

We gladly greeted her in return “good morning ma’am”.  She turned her back to us and grabbed a paper from her table then started calling our names… actually their names, because I'm just new here so maybe my name is not in her list yet.

After she mentioned for the last person in the class, she gestured her hand for me to come forward. I obediently do what she asked me to do.

I stood up and felt someone touch my bum. I froze in place, don’t know what reaction should I act. I heard a small giggle coming from the desk behind me. Danielle… I blushed.

I looked back and saw Danielle grinned then playfully winked at me. I gave her the look of don’t-mess-with-me-look, however, she just laughed. She is so annoying...and most of all, a pervert.

The teacher called my attention.”miss Meyer, please come forward”. I stare down as I walked to the teacher’s table, attempting to conceal my flushed face.

I smiled pretentiously at her. She looked at me, concerned “Are you okay miss Meyer? Your quite red…” I nodded and answered stuttering “I'm-fi-ne”. I returned to my seat and sat quietly. A chuckle was heard behind me.

God… please forbade her to do such thing… I'm so embarrassed now… her hands needs to be restrained or something.

 ***

3rd period, physics Mrs. Humphries let us watch a video regarding the physics around us. The teacher switched off the lights then the video presentation began. Momentarily, Danielle keeps bugging me while we're watching.

She played with my hair, curling it using her cold, long slender fingers. Unwittingly, her finger grazes my nape. I felt goosebumps risen on my nape causing me to shiver. Can't she keep her hands to herself? I lowered my head onto my desk, avoiding her contact.

Hopefully, to keep her from reaching my hair. I fixed my eyes on the screen like a zombie, trying to understand what the video is all about.

The school bell rang, indicating the students that its lunch. The video ended exactly on time. Mrs. Humphries jotted down on the board several homeworks to be submitted tomorrow then she dismissed us and hurriedly left the room.

The students rushed out the classroom. I stood up from my chair and placed my things in my sling bag, leaving my books still cluttered on my desk. I felt a presence appeared in front of me while I’m busily placing my things.

She cleared her throat, catching my attention. “Need help?”she smiled warmly at me. Her smile made me forget what she had done to me. I handed her my books and noticed that she doesn’t have any book or bag with her.

Is she a genius or too lazy to bring school stuffs? Puzzled, I asked her  “Don’t you have a bag or a book?” she shook her head and said confidently. “I don’t need to, my classmates can provide my notes if I wanted to”.

She grinned. I rolled my eyes at her “Yeah right genius”. She stared at me as if I said something wrong.”you don’t believe me?” she said questioning me. I nodded.

Bragging, she answered. “Of course you need a visible proof to believe, right?”. I nodded. “Can’t you say anything besides nodding?”. I laughed.

She held my books using only one hand. These books are somewhat heavy but she managed to hold it using one hand? Weird… we walked at the hallway side by side, greeting  each student who says hello. I’m popular now?

She hugged my books on to her chest. Her other hand, freely moving on beside me. Without hesitation, she takes my hand on to her hand, interterlocking our fingers together. Gently squeezing my hand, She looks at my eyes. Her steel gray eyes captivated me.

She blinked as if removing something from her eyes. “Is there something in my eyes?” I shook my head, laughing at her question. “What? You're my girlfriend remember?” she said with a serious look on her face. Clueless of what she had said I asked “When did I became your girlfriend?”

She smiled and said “Yesterday”. Skeptical, I looked at her. ”Oh, really? I didn’t know that we're together” I said sarcastically. We stopped at my locker and placed my books inside. She closed it then locked it.

I turned around and observed that her steel gray eyes is intensely focused on me. Just now, I noticed that she is taller than me. Approximately 3 inches taller. Her chestnut brown hair tied in a ponytail, complimenting her complacent face.

She bent forward, making my heart beat accelerate. The different temperature between us made my cheeks reddened. She tilted my chin upward, making an eye contact.

She said softly into my ear with a sexy accent “le mien, ange”

A/N:

thank you for all of you guys who continue reading my story, im so happy!! XD

btw "le mien, mon ange" means "be mine,angel" 

Vote <3

Follow :))

Comment <3