Chapter 4

Danielle POV

I showed her where the cafeteria was. And I saw my band sitting on the table near the window. I walked her through the place where my band was. And she looked at me with curiosity on her face,

I waved my hand at them "Hey guys!" they looked at me with awe on their faces. We sat beside Sam the red haired and across from me was Jess the blond and Alex the brown haired.

I introduced Stacy to them, and they introduced themselves as well. After that I and Stacy grabbed some food. Such a loser cafeteria, they don’t even have sodas or chips.

So we both ended up picking a chicken sandwich and milk. They don’t allow junk foods here in this school coz the principals say that it will.

Ruin our body and it will rot our brain cells

Really? Can you believe that?

So the cafeteria serves us only nutritious food for the principal’s demand. I hope the principal will resign or be fired or something, I miss my previous school were I can do and eat whatever I want. There are rules, but it’s not that kind of rules implemented in this school,

A lousy school.

My band and I were talking about our gig next week, including the songs that were going to play and the place. The place of the gig was not located in our city of course. It is located hundred miles away from our city.

We were so excited about this gig coz this is the first time that were going to have a road trip and initial time that our band was invited to a different place. We talked so much that i felt the urge to shut up. Then, there was silence in the group.

I pity Stacy, who’s beside me coz she was out of place, and her expression on her face says that I don’t belong in this group, then why am I here?

I noticed that she was looking at the table across us.

I snapped my finger in front of her face. She blinked her eyes several times as a response.

"Uhm...Stacy what are you looking at?" I said she looked at me and shook her head.

***

Stacy POV

I was looking at the table across us when suddenly Danielle snapped her finger in front of my face, and I blinked repeatedly,

I heard the cafeteria door open. There were three girls who entered laughing loudly, one of them in the center, the blond waved at our table while the two girls beside her are both brunettes smiled and giggled together.

They were walking towards our table. Sam, Jess and Alex stood up. "See you later Dane and nice meeting you Stacy" Alex said while jess and Sam smiled at us and left us.

"Hey honey bunch" the blond girl with a lollipop in her mouth said.

"Whatever" Danielle said while covering her face with her hands.

She removed her cover and looked at the blond sternly "Get lost Rachel." She said in disgust. The blond removed the lollipop from her mouth and talked flirtatiously.

"Aw...come on honey bunch, don’t be like that I’m being good to you" she smiled and winked at her

Rachel licked the lollipop she's holding slowly and sensually,

"Mmmm" she moaned quietly teasing her,

"Yummy...don’t you miss me honey bunch?" she moaned again.

"Gross...get lost!" Danielle said louder than her usual voice.

"Were over Rachel. Stick that into your brain...that’s if you have a brain"

She said insulting her.

"Wha-" Danielle cut her off.

She continued "...And I already moved on " she said smiling pretentiously.

"Oh really. So who's the lucky bastard? Hmm?" the blond said not believing what she heard.

Danielle moved closer to me and grasped my waist gently. She kissed my cheeks lightly. I gasp in surprise and felt my face hot.

Rachel raised her left eyebrow in disbelief. "Who the fuck is she?" she said staring at me.

Danielle still grasping my waist, smiled at me and said, "don’t you ever insult my girlfriend"

"And by the way, she has a name...right Stacy babe?" she added.

Rachel looked at me in disgust and disbelief.

"Prove it."

A/N:

what do you think of Rachel??

tell me :)) 

vote <3

follow

comment :))