Chapter 18

Danielle POV

Today, I did not pick up Stacy from her house to go to school because she and her dad went to visit her biological mother, though I did not mind it at all. Almost every morning and night I got to spend it with her. Of course I also want her to spend some family time not just the two of us.

Our love story escalated quickly, and very cliché. I mean who wouldn’t consider it cliché when a girl who previously broke up falling in love with a new girl? And I didn’t even bother to ask whether is she a straight or lesbian. And by the way I’m not a play girl, maybe a cute girl, and that is a fact.

I strode in the locker area. As early as seven a.m. the students crowded the lockers, rummaging through it. I clutched my never-been-touched-books then straightaway went to our classroom. I plopped down on my designated desk, plugged my earphones, then gazed at the window and reminisced the unforgettable moments Stacy and I shared.

 I think the top one unforgettable moment is when I confessed to Stacy in front of many people. Many will not dare to do that courageous act, well except for me. Indubitably, only a few done this because of the fear of embarrassment and rejection, If Stacy didn’t show up during that time, possibly I’m one of those few. Ashamed and heartbroken.

At first it is indeed hard to come out of the closet, especially if your parents are not supportive of who you truly are. That’s the problem with Stacy’s step mom. Her dad eventually accepted her for what she is, although her step mom is tougher than a diamond stone.

There was an incident that her mom went to our house just to threaten me, shouting at our porch like the screws in her head is not tightened enough, causing it to fall which made her mentally ill. Will a normal person do such crazy thing?

Our relationship is important but the family relationship is important too. I admit that my relationship with my parents is kind of hazy now, although I try to understand their situation, like their work and the other important stuff they do for me, especially my dad. I miss my dad.

I wouldn’t notice that the school bell rang if Stacy didn’t plugged out my earphones. “Hey.”

“Hey, how’s the trip with your dad?” I asked.

She slipped onto her chair, reclining it towards me. Then she settled her bag on the desk.

“You’re going to use your books? Weird.”

“Yeah, got a problem with that my angel?” I smiled.

“Shut up! Stop flirting with me!” She squealed.

“What makes you think that I’m flirting with you huh?” I folded my arms over my chest.

“I just know, okay!” She said, her cheeks pink.

The teacher called my attention, ceasing our conversation.

***

“I have a good news Dane!” Alex yelled as she came across our table, hoping onto her seat.

“Spill it.” I said bluntly. Afterwards, eating my salad.

“Your Dad invited us in his concert tonight!”

I drank slowly my apple juice.“What? My dad called yesterday but didn’t mention about us performing with his band, so I don’t believe you.” I doubted.

“Come on! This is an opportunity for us to be famous!” She chomped her veggie sandwich.

“Anyways, where did you get that info?”

“Yesterday, his manager called me. He told me he loved our performance last week.” Her lips curved a smirk. Why didn’t my dad or his manager call me instead?

“And where is this concert?” I questioned her.

“Tonight ten o’clock at our neighboring Island, we badly need a ride, so game on?” Her eyes sparkled, excited.

I glanced at Stacy, busily talking to Jess. “Want to officially meet my dad tonight?”

“Of course! My dad is a fan of him, maybe I can have his autograph for my dad-” She smiled then frowned, “-But I have a ten o’clock curfew, remember?”

“I’ll figure out something.” I brushed the strand of hair away from her face.

Yes I  do  completely remember. She has now a strict ten o’clock curfew because her step mom caught us making out inside her territory. What the fuck! It's fucking twenty first century! Can’t she just accept that her daughter is in love with the same gender? Love has no gender.

Later that night, I went to Stacy’s house one hour earlier to pick her up and make up a convincing lie to her dear step mother. She packed several clothing and a bathing suit, considering that the concert is situated in a beach. By all means I didn’t tell her about the beach part, she might freak out.

I ushered her inside the steel blue passenger Ford van. I shoved her duffel bag inside as I climbed in.

“You convinced her that easily, but why can’t I convince her?”

“Angel’s don’t lie.” I grinned.

“I’m not an angel.” She precluded her gaze at me, blushing.

“Yes, you’re my angel.” I gripped her chin, turning it to face me.

“Too much public display of affection makes the car wobble, like this!” Alex, speed the van exchanging to left and right.

“Fuck you Alex!” Stacy chuckled.

At nine thirty we arrived at the Dénestanville port yacht club, different sizes of yachts awaited us. The LED lights beamed in every corner of the port. I walked hand in hand with Stacy as we make our way inside the last yacht at the right.

“Make yourselves at home guys.” I uttered.

***

“Do I look okay?” Stacy said, spinning around like a ballerina.

I wander my eyes from her head to foot. She is wearing a black tank top with her green bathing suit under it. A mini jean shorts hugged her ample butt and her manicured toenails settled on a black wedge slipper.

I smiled, “You look beautiful my angel.”

The beach was crowded with rock band fans, including our band fans I assumed. I glanced at the banner, Rock Band Royale. Is this a contest? Not again, I’m not in the mood for contests.

“Sweet heart, I thought you wouldn’t come. Your mom said that you're busy with your school and all, still you’re here with a beautiful girl.” Winking at her, He gestured at Stacy beside me. I rolled my eyes.

“Dad, please don’t try to hit on her. This is Stacy, my girlfriend.” She interlocked her fingers with mine.

Stacy moved forward, let out her unoccupied hand for a shake. My dad immediately grabbed her hand for a shake.

“Nice meeting you Sir.” She blushed.

He kissed her hand, “Don’t call me Sir. Just call me Mr. X for Xavier, okay?” He grinned. I glared at him. What the fuck?!

“Okay, Mr. X.” Stacy smiled, ears pink.

He broke his grasped onto her hand. “Oh Damn! I got to go now on stage! Have fun the two of you!” This time he winked at me then saluted at Stacy.

A/N:

Let me know what you think about this chap. :)) <3

P.S. I'm so sorry guys for this super late update coz I got lost idea with this story, so I had to contemplate what to write next. and don't forget to click that vote button and leave a comment :) thank you!