Chapter 16

Danielle POV

I shut the door close behind me and locking it. This will provide us privacy and to prevent my mother to eavesdrop with our conversation. I glared at her, my eyes strikingly scanning her from proximal to distal. She reclined her hands on my bed, sitting comfortably.

“What the fuck are you doing here Rachel?!” I erupted.

Pouting, she stood up. Her pair of moss green eyes, vehemently sharpened at me in such a way that a predator is ready to leap a prey and chow down. She trapaised with elegance headed for me, terminating the hollow space between us.

“Don’t you notice anything different in me, honey bunch?” She inquired.

“What?”  Perplexed, I replied.

I stepped backwards, my rearmost caught the cold obstruction. I have nowhere else to go, I am ambuscade by the pulchritudinous predator before me. My heart walloped against my chest wall, my respiration intermittently changed from normal to abnormal.

“Wh-at a-re y-ou doing?” With an unknown reason, I stuttered.

“What do you think I'm doing honey bunch?” She retorted, smiling shrewdly.

She holds at bay, her long slender arms extended in the wall, contiguous to my head, enclosing me. Her exhilarating essence immigrated my fragile nostrils. I froze to death. Antecedently, my warm hands reciprocated to resembling an ice.

I dropped my bag on the floor, cluttering the contents inside it. She held my free hand, squeezing it then interlocking it with hers. Her heated velvety skin, liquefied the iciness of my hand. She brought my hands, pinning it on top of my head.

She angled forward, few inches remained that separated us. Teasingly, she blew air on my face, inhaling the minty pheromone of her breath. My skin gives off a goose flesh, which was unlikely to happen to me before.

Her lithe index finger grazed along my jawbone, evaporating my confidence. Her long eyelashes flickered as she laid her lustful moss green eyes on me, devoting oneself to my steel gray eyes.

Her ferocious body, pressed with force against my body to the wall. I quivered.

“Did you miss me honey bunch?” She queried.

Automatically, my head moved from side to side, indicating a negative answer.

“No huh?” She said, dissatisfied with my answer.

She paced behind, widening our gap. I inhaled and exhaled profoundly as it were I cut loose from a narrow imprisoned unoxygenated breadth. She crossed her arms onto her succulent breast along her thigh length black dress.

The black dress fitted firmly her deadly scythe shaped curves. Her ample ass almost jut out of her dress. Analogous to a curious investigator, her aphrodisiacal eyes under arrest me with the complaint of checking her out. Even though I was not really doing that.

This time I purposely glanced at her from head to toe, scrutinizing her physical appearance. Now I know why she asked if something is different in her.

Her previously long blond hair is at this moment dyed in red and cut short until her shoulders, which eulogized her moss green eyes.

I have never imagined that the shade of red will be nice to look at her. What the hell am I saying? This is not fucking right!! She deceived me with those simple distinctness on her.

Cachinnating, she headed back to my bed, sitting on it like a queen retiring from a tiresome day.

I collected my bag from the floor, near me. I moved along on foot in the direction of my study table. I placed my bag on the table, after that I peeked over my shoulder. She sat at the edge of my bed, shuffling her dangled long legs.