Chapter 17

Danielle POV

“Fuck! RUN!” I screamed, scared with the old woman crazily shouting at us like a mental ill patient who escaped from an asylum. I held her hand tight, not letting her go. Running as fast as we could, I dragged her heading to her car.

Immediately, she told me that she parked her car two blocks across from the Café de l'aristocratie restaurant.

We ran towards it like our life depends on it. Adrenaline pumping hard and fast, I opened the door of the driver’s side as she handed me the car keys. We climbed inside, startling her brother who was sitting in the back seat, diligently playing with his portable gaming device.

“Hey Jason! Sorry!” I said to him.

“It's okay, who are you?” Puzzled, he asked me, the stranger.

I arched my eyebrow. I stared at him not knowing if her brother was joking that he doesn’t know me or he really doesn’t know me at all. I glanced at Stacy’s apologizing face. She clasped her hands together, her thick long eyelashes flickered with a teary puppy-dog eyes, yearning for pardon.

“You didn’t tell him who am I huh?” I pretentiously frowned.

“I have told him who you are, but this is the first time he saw you-” She explained.

“Are you mad at me?” She added, her voice lowered down.

I chuckled. “I'm just joking!” She sighed in relief.

“Jason this is Danielle and Danielle this is Jason, happy now?” Grinning, I nodded. Jason giggled.

"Hi Danielle, nice to meet you in person." He smiled broadly, exposing his white teeth. I gladly smiled in return.

She gestured for me to drive, however I kept assuring her that my mom will not be able to find us. With my uncomfortable dress, I shifted my butt from left to right finding a correct position which will let me sit untroubled.

“Fuck! I hate this dress!” She laughed.

“Don’t laugh at me! Remember you committed a crime!” I continued.

“It's not counted as a crime, and the dress looks HOT on you by the way.” She clarified.

“For me it is and I'm not HOT.” I blushed, disagreeing.

“Yes you are Dani.” She giggled.

“Vous êtes bien plus sexy et plus sexy que moi, mon ange.” I said seductively.

Her whole face turned flaring red, She tugged my arm and forcibly placed it on the steering wheels. However, I removed my hands from it, letting my arms dangle on my side. She lifted herself on top of me. Her voluminous butt on my thighs.

Sitting on my lap, her butt was compared to a newly made soft cottony cushion. Her creamy legs are spread apart from my thighs. She put my seatbelt on, gaining a weird look on his brother’s innocent face. I smirked as she perceived that her brother was staring at us, confused.

She angled forward, her tempestuous, scorching  body deliquesced my icy flesh with every movement she makes. Her succulent breast was pressed against my chest, causing my heart to pound violently fast against my rib cage. My breathing halted for a few seconds. 

I hooked my arms onto her lethal sickle shaped curves, adhering her into place like a poison ivy clinging to a tree. I nearly lost my consciousness when her ambrosial essence suffused my delicate nostrils. Her plump lips were near my ears, blowing off her minty breath.

“What did you said Dani?”

“I said vous êtes bien plus sexy et plus sexy que moi, mon ange.”