Chapter 3

Danielle POV

I was parking my car when I heard the school bell rang. I cursed and cursed and cursed until I finally step through the school door.

 Then a stupid student officer saw me and reported me to the principal’s office. I cursed under my breath.

  Damn! I hate this day!! I followed her until we reached the principal’s office. She knocked on the door and opened it slightly to greet the principal.

  "Excuse me Mrs. Johnson, I caught a late student in the hall" she grabbed my arm and pushed me inside the principal’s office.

  WTF?! She is so mean. Good thing I’m not PMS-sing right now, or else I’ve probably slit her throat in front of the student body.

 Okay relax... breathe in...Breathe out...inhale...ex-hale... 

Mrs. Johnson was sitting on her chair and talking to a girl whom I noticed was familiar to me.

 I sat on the chair far from the principal's table annoyed at the principal and the officer. I really hate this school.

 Ever since my mom discovered that I’m gay she decided to transfer me during half of my freshmen year in this St. Maria all girl's private school, it feels like prison in here. There’s no freedom in this place.

  All the teachers here are so strict that they're observing almost every move you do in the campus. They have this Morning Prayer thing before class starts.

 And they also have this class about being a lady. Their teaching us some kind of you know the movie princess diaries. I really hate that class.

 Won’t they ever choose a nicer class like a music class or band class or something? I envy Matt right now.

 I was staring at the principal and the girl she's talking to. I was so bored I looked at the clock and noticed that it was already 8.30 am.

 Uuhg! Can’t they stop talking to each other now? The principal started giggling in the middle of their conversation, but the girl didn't.

 I was curious with their conversation, so I decided to eavesdrop a little.

 "Miss Meyer when did you, and your dad transferred here in Dénestanville?" principal said with a curiosity on her face.

 Our town was named after the north-western farm in France. Even so, don't you underestimate our town. It's bigger than the other towns out there. We have exclusive villages, malls, parks.

 And we also have a theater. So basically our town has few farms, my family owned few of the farms here.

"Uhm...We transferred here with my step mom and sister and my little brother this morning" she answered

  Now I remember her. She’s my new neighbor living on the red house. She was the one holding hands with a kid.

 "Oh your dad remarried?" she seems surprised by her.

 Wow the principal sure is prying about her family. Does she know something about her family?

 "Yes 2 years ago" the principal nodded

  The girl was talking to her with a formality on her voice. She looked like that she belongs to this school. While compared to me an average student who has no interest in other things besides music and girls.

 Did I just say girls?? Whatever.

The principal gave her some papers which I assume her schedule, and she also gave her a key for her locker.The principal motioned her hand to let me come forward. And I obediently conformed like any other girl in this school will do.