Chapter 6

Danielle POV

 I grasped Stacy’s waist and smiled at her and said, "Don’t you ever insult my girlfriend"

"Prove it" she said angrily

I lowered my face to her ears and whispered "Trust me, okay?" I looked at her face confirming her reaction from what I said,

She looked back at me and nodded. Her whole face was red.

I tried to negotiate to her, but she refused to listen.

As you all know by now, Rachel is my ex-girlfriend and the reason why we-no, not we.

I broke up with her coz she cheated on me and replaced me with a guy...yes a freaking guy...

She said to me before that she isn’t into guys, and I trusted her...but I was wrong.

I was so shocked today that she wanted to be with me again. However, I’m not going to give in with her excuses and lies anymore.

Although I admit that almost give in with her tricks, especially when she licked the lollipop and moaned in front of me as if inviting me to fuck her.

Of course who wouldn’t be tempted with a girl like her? With those perfect curves, bountiful breast and enticing lips.

"If it’s true that she is your girlfriend, PROVE IT!!!" She yelled just enough to silence the whole cafeteria.

Megan beside her said while looking at their back "Stop it Rach...their staring at us" she held Rachel's shoulder trying to stop her friend.

"Shut up Megan" she said irritated shrugging her shoulder. Megan walked away with Cherrie and cursed under her breath.

"What did you just said Megan dear?!" She looked at her pissed off.

"Nothing, in particular, dear." She said mocking her.

She ignored her and shifted her attention back to us,

"Now back to the two of you" she smiled deviously.

She moved closer beside me and suddenly pushed me away from Stacy. I cursed at her "Fuck!!What’s wrong with you?!"

She ignored me and grabbed Stacy’s arm and dragged her in the corner far from our table. I quickly ran towards them. Rachel cornered Stacy and started scolding and pointing at her face.

"Stay away from my girlfriend slut!!!" She was about to slap her, but I grabbed Rach arm just in time before she was about to hit her.

The cafeteria door is ajar, and I saw the principal walking at the corridor passing by the door. She peeped through the door and noticed that there is a commotion going on.

We hurriedly ran to our table and sat pretending nothing happened. The principal entered the cafeteria silencing the students. She shouted,

"Is there a problem here girls?!" She scanned the whole room. All the students in the cafeteria shut their mouth as the principal Rove each table questioning each student.

The principal ended at our table glaring at us. Rachel and her two friends sat across us as if nothing happened earlier. We looked down not wanting to meet her glares trying to hide what happened.

I cursed under my breath…oh no…I don’t want to be stuck in her office longer than an hour!

She cleared her throat and started talking "One of the students told me that she heard someone arguing here at your table miss Smith" she looked at me intensely raising her right eyebrow,