Chapter 15

Danielle POV

She sat on top of my lap, I fastened securely my arms around her waist, further pushing her body onto me. She slipped her moist tongue into my mouth, fast and easily. I accepted her fully as our tongue grazed each other. We moaned.

I want her, I want all of her. My insides squeezing and contracting, her legs tightly wrapped around my waist, claiming me. I held onto her tightly, not wanting to escape from her body heat. My long slender expert fingers travelled along the hem of her blouse.

I let my hands delve into every nook and crooks of her back, stroking her soft inviting skin. She responded with loud moans with my lightest touch. I can feel her heart, hammering destructively  against her chest.

I leaned closer to her until there was no room left between us. My lips never abandoned her tender lips. I started planting a small trail of kisses on her ears, nibbling it. Then onto her neck and collar bone, tasting her sweet flavor.

Her intoxicating scent, preoccupied my mind and body, enslaving me in the process. The adventurous hands of mine set forth at her flat abdomen, tensing every abdominal muscle she has. She quivered in delight. Oh god!!

I hastily unbutton the two top buttons of her blouse, exposing her magnanimous breast. I kissed and licked her neck, moving south. She moaned, gripping a handful of my hair. I grinned. My mouth resembling a detective, carefully inspecting her breast’s crevices.  Is this even real??

Hungrily, I came back to her mouth, attending her basic needs, while my hands focused on her smooth, silky skin of her spine. She moaned in my mouth. The stool we are sitting on, squeaked as we tried to move closer, even though there was no space left between us.

We pulled away, catching up our heavy breathing. I sweep away the hair displaced on her face. My eyes landed on her angelic face, I adore so bad. I cupped her face like what she did to me before, warming my cold hands.

Our closeness made me hear the pounding of her heart and my heart symmetrically the same. I smiled at her. A smile escaped from her swollen lips, her face brightly colored with red. She rested her head onto my neck as I pampered her hair.

“I love you.” she said.

“I love you too.” I said.

“Get a room!!!” Alex complained, laughing while holding onto my guitar I abandoned on stage a while ago. We giggled. “I’ll keep your guitar, okay?” She asked me, I nodded and left the two of us. Stacy held my chin up between her index finger and thumb, overseeing her ocean blue eyes.

“Why did you embarrass yourself in front of the audience?” she asked, chuckling.

“Because I wanted them to know that I love you and I'm proud to be your cute girlfriend, though I was a little scared.” I said straightforwardly, blushing.

“What if I didn’t show up?”

“I don't know, maybe I’ll forget about it.” I answered plainly.

“Really? Is that what will you do?” She sensed that I was not telling her the truth.

“I won't give up trying to express that I love you, even if it takes a long time for you to answer.” I felt my cheeks burn. She stopped interrogating me, the tip of her ears pink.

She breathes into my neck, her warm breath titillated me at the same time comforted me. “Happy birthday, Dani.” I chuckled. “You have a nickname for me huh?” she kissed my neck, sending staggering iciness to my body.

“I don’t have a gift for you, because you didn’t tell me that it's your birthday today.” she pouted. I retorted. “It's okay, your presence is a great birthday gift for me.” I kissed her head as I continued smoothing her hair, she pulled away and smooched my cheek.