What..a therapist?!?

Harry's POV:- 

I slowly made my way towards Simons car.

I was scared of him from the very start.During X-Factor I had heard of his harsh and body-trembling actions. 

He was known as the Villain of the show.

He somehow always had this kind of grudge against me.He was the most unwilling out of the rest 2 judges to let me in the group..yea we may seem really close and shit,but there's nothing of such sort.

We're completely different individuals behind those cameras.

You ought to know that im not even half as scared of my step-dad as I am in the haunting presence of Simon.

All the credit of our accomplishments certainly goes to him. 

Apart from having a strict n stern personality,he has a gentle and caring side,Not to forget that he is moody and burst out on people for sometimes no reasons.

His insults are such that if he tries to mock you,you practically don't understand that you are being ridiculed!

I quietly got in the car and closed the door.

We were currently sitting in his back seat with his driver,Charlie. 

Simon asked his not-so-trustworthy driver to step out of the car to get some fresh air.

Michael Buble was on the radio,so classy-_-

He then stared at me for some seconds,staring at my disgusting appearance and finally spoke up.."Harold,I'm aware of everything happening in your life..dont you try to deny it from me any further.So for how long have you been on these?!!?"he asked while snatching the white cocaine packet from my jackets breast Pocket!

I was left with no words.I was literally at loss for something convincing to say but all my lies were vain before Simon.He knew me a little too well.

I fiddled with my fingers until I heard Simons voice rising."Are you going to fucking tell me or not?Harold,I asked you a damn question!Answer it this instant, young man!!"he spat angrily.

This was one of those times when the Band would be caught for partying late,consuming alcohol and we had to receive his snappy lectures early in the morning.

We were even sent for formal Professionalism and Etiquette Classes for a month every day and may I add myself that our instructor was absolutely hot..and very very sexy.We even had heated snogging sessions.

it was fun but I suspect that Simon knew my actions beforehand and stopped us from continuing any further.

I looked up,into his eyes..I gained confidence and spoke up,"For about 6 months,Simon"

I could tell he was really pissed off.

He made some phone calls and was busy talking to some guy named,Steve. 

I really didn't bother to listen. 

My heart was somewhere else,admist Michael Buble's tragic yet heart warming songs.

I spent several hours listening to his songs after me n my girlfriend broke up. 

Simon snapped two fingers before my eyes and broke the awkward silence.

"Harold,you've screwed stuff up like always..this type of cheap behavior could only be expected from you!you're the only one of the whole band who has been affected by this spotlight so far.Have you ever seen Liam or even Zayn doing stuff like that?!!?"

He did it again!Once again Simon Cowell compared me to Liam.

He always does this. 

No bad feelings for Liam or anything but he always looked down at me taking Liam into consideration..Liam was his pet!they shared a special bond¤.

I couldn't take this any longer.."Simon,I know you wish my good but just don't compare me with Liam!you always do this..I live in a different way.Okay I accept that you guys are close friends and shit,but don't give me the bull shit by comparing him with me!!!" I screamed. 

I touched my cheek only to be receiving a tight slap on it! 

Simon was furious.....I really did cross the line..I had disrespected him.I deserved it.

Simon was red,fuming with rage.

"How dare you,Harold?!?How could you?!!?after doing so much for you guys,I get this-Disrespect,if you don't want me to compare you with Liam then show me that you can do better than him..besides doing what you always do-snogging girls,bedding them,fighting,doing drugs..tell me what else should I do?!?do I have an option..I knew I shouldve replaced you LONG time back..I knew you were trouble when you walked in,Harold but I gave you a damn chance and once again,you let me down..good job!!"he spat angrily..

I was at once regretful of my actions and apologized to Simon at once.

"Anyways Harold,since you obviously dont have enough time to go to rehab and stay there for 1-2 years,Ive set you up for some Drug-control classes..you will be seeing a therapist regularly for a time span of 6 months.I don't want to hear Amy complains from you regarding this.It's for your own good."

I was like completely amazed..another therapy session..why?How could a stupid therapist help me get over my damn addiction?!!? 

I'm so not going..to hell with Simon and the reputation of the damn band!

It's like going to school again..hell no.

"Simon,sorry,I can't go.I have lots or work to fin--" before I could complete my sentence,Simon looked up from his phone and looked at me with sheer concern.

"Harold,no if's or but's..I'm doing this for you,for the whole band.Your therapy classes start tomorrow at 4:30 pm in the afternoon till 7:30 pm.you better be attending them.I shall be sending you the screws by night..don't try to act smart with me..otherwise you will suffer greatly."

I was unable to reply when he asked me to get out the car! 

The black BMW drove off..

I went to my black range rover that was parked near a tall building,got in and drove back home..

These therapy sessions!ughhghh.I'm in no state to attend them..but I have to!

All I needed the most right now was to sleep! 

I entered the mansion,ignored the lads and hopped on my bed,sleeping for good:).

AUTHORS NOTE*-----------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER CHAPPY!I really hope you guys liked it!it's going to get funnnn!

No hate guys,I know Harry isn't like this at all!he's a sweetheart!Love him with my life..

Keep reading and giving me constant feedbacks?

and most importantly---VOTE,FAN AND COMMENT.

I love my readers, 

I shall update soon and change the cover photo to a smexxy Harry picture!!

Love, 

Directioner<3