False consolations and Promises..

"I was more addicted to self destruction then to the drugs themselves ... something very romantic about it"

― Gerard Way

Day 1..the training starts::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

I casually made my way into Harry's living room and took a seat on a comfy little couch..

His butler informed me that his 'master' had woken up late that morning and was pretty hung over when he returned back..

After a few minuites of glancing around the room,having sips of my hot lemon tee..i was flipping through the pages of 'Vogue'..i spotted a very intresting article and began to read it.

I could read all day,ponder in their world,could get lost in them-in a world that was far beyond the understanding of average human beings like me and you..

I was bullied for the very same reason as well..haha but oh,i would'nt dwell on that..

After making me wait for 45 minuites the 'master' soon arrived,in nothing but a red velvet bathing robe..i was pretty much taken aback by his appearance and was staring at his plain chest where i could spot the two birds..trying to inch closer to eachother...it was all i was staring at..

Water dripping from his hair..falling onto the brown carpet..

His heart was beating as fast as mine..

I just wanted to run my hands through his hair over and over again,never wanting to stop..

I really don't know why i'm getting these weird and uncontrollable feelings towards Harry..maybe its his looks and his charming personality..they even say so,curls get the girls!

I gained my conscience and cleared my throat,bringing both of us back to reality..

"Harry,where are your clothes?"

"Oh..uhmm..i left em'..i hope you don't mind,I like to be free"with that he sat down on the armchair with his hands on his knees,and his naughty smirk evident on his face..

"Are you sure,Haz..you might catch a cold..i'll wait for another 45 minuites..go dry yourself." i persuaded him..

He was looking so cute and innocent,but i well knew what type of guy he was.

"Hey Sky,why don't i show you my room?It's just the door and the living room you've seen uptill know..perhaps you would want to see my amazingly,dreamy room that'll sweep you off your feet..haha..i'm kidding,not boasting..let's go!!"

I nodded my head and folowed Harry to his 'lavish room'..

After climbing 2 floors of his room,going left and right in the corridors we landed before the door of his bedroom..

The wooden door had a steel board reading,'Cupcake Boy's room..Enter if you dare!"

I slightly chuckled at his childishness...and he gave me a 'What The Fuck' look!

He opened the door..

As i walked in,my foot hit the white-clean carpet that lead to a large room..

Now when i say large,i mean SUPERR LARGE..something i could imagine only in my dreams.

He had a round bed like the ancient Indian kings of all time,a large balcony with potted plants and beautiful interiors!

I wanted to ask him who his designers were,but that would be too low of me..he would think i was cheap..

His walls were painted white and black..partially black and the rest white..

"So,you like it?"