Expect The Unexpected

PREVIOUSLY IN 'THE THERAPIST'--

"Your welcome harry! And now I want you to call her up and sort things out with her".

" sure will! Bye and thanks for lending you scarf and for driving me home!".

She chuckles" your welcome!"

I just kiss her on her cheek ...

"Okay bye!"------------------

Meanwhile lying down on my bed I tried calling her ....

" Hello....?"

xxx

HARRY'S POV-

It took me 3 attempts to finally call her..I hadn't spoken to her in months..had she changed?

What if she thought of me differently?

What if she aborted our baby?

I was the one who dumped her when she was 3 months pregnant with our baby..

I've never been this nervous before.

After 2 rings,she finally picked up,

"Hello...?"She didn't have my new number with which I was calling so..she must've not known..

"Hi.."I spoke through the other end.

"Harry!?"

"Yes,you've guessed it right."

"After so long..why?why all of a sudden.." she was exhaling loudly..I knew she was panicking..

"How have you been,Ashley?"

"I've been..quite g-good..yeah,I'm okay.."

"Can I meet you,Ash? somewhere quiet,peaceful...for just a few minutes?"

"Why?Why do you want to come back in my life? just when I thought I was recovering and coming out of this trauma..you come back..how do you expect me to forget about all the times you've----"

"Please Ash..I'm not here to wreck your life.I want to sort out things..I promise I won't hurt you..I've actually become quiet responsible,you wont believe it..ever since you've left,I've been doing my own laundry and ironing and cleaning my own----"I was cut off by her muffled sounds..

"Are you still on drugs?Don't lie to me,Harry..are you? " I was at a loss for words..I couldn't tell her that I still was addicted?

Ugh.FML.

"Uhmm no,I'm not On them anymore,I'm clean..I'm actually seeing a therapist lately..I'm a changed man now,Ash.."

I spoke,clearly lying through my teeth,praying she wouldn't ask anything further..

"Oh wow..I never thought I'd get to hear this from Harry Styles,but change is always good especially when its for the best..if you dont mind..could I get your Therapist's number?I would love to stay in touch with her regarding your remarkable improvement..plus I have some friends of mine I'd like to introduce her to...."

"Uhh well she's much of an introvert..but I guess she wouldn't mind,I've told her a lot about you so..anyways her no. is ………………… and her name's Sky Boomtail."

"Thankyou Harold..quite a rare surname she's got there..I'll talk to you later..thanks for calling,take care..bye."

she spoke quietly..