Little Angels

Little tot's

"Yep,you Guessed It right!". As much I curse my hearing ability this time I heard it right and did not ask him to say it again.Wow! She is pregnant with his child.what is he planning to do?

"Um.....". I have nothing to say I honestly have never been in this situation.I'm hesitant whether he will actually heed me for once..

"I know how shocking it is ...I have no clue myself...we both don't want to be together And now the baby comes up...". He is stuck in a pretty stickey situation.

"Harry so are u going to keep the baby?".

"No...99% sure that I don't want the baby!".

"Listen, does your EX want the baby?".

"No.she does not want it because I am not a part of it!".

"And why don't you want to be a part of the baby's life?".

"I am a fucked up shit myself not sure how I am going to look after it".

"Harry once it's here you can make it work!".

"Ya...sure in your dreams sky!".

"Don't give up on yourself.I know this is a tough decision to make but it should be a sensible one".

"I have thought long and hard about this and I do not want the damn baby!".

"Ok. If that is what you want.".

"Thanks for understanding me sky..".

" your welcome!".

" I want to take you someplace and I bet you'll like it!".

" ya I sure do need some time off from all this".

"Great! Let's get going !".

"But where to?".

" you'll see!".

Harry's POV:

Okay! It finally feels good sharing it with someone.I had no clue whom to turn to....so far it was me And her only who knew it but now sky knows it too.She is pretty understanding and patient that is what I like about her...and those gorgeous light brown eyes...

"Harry!".

"Ya?".I snap out of my dreamland.

"We are here!".

"Um...do u have a scarf?".

"Why? It's not even cold?".

"Ya I know but the paparazzi..".

" oh ok!".

She searches her bag for one if she has one.. What so these girls carry in their bags?u aka them anything they'll search in their bags..crazy!

" yep! Lucky for you I do have one but it is pink in colour..".

"Umm.. It's alright".

"Ok here you go".

I look like a hobo with this scarf covered around me. Any case it for my safety I don't want any rumors ... I already have enough to deal with.

We finally stop at a small building on the broad put up it read 'little tot's' in big bold white colour..

"Sky where are we?".

"Just follow me!".

"Ok..". Wow for the first time I let the girl take the lead!

"Morning you two!". Greeted a lady sitting at the counter.

"Morning! We just came here to visit and play with the children".