Apology(part 1)

HARRY'S POV:

You know what it feels like when your listen to a song , and you just don't care about anything that is happening around you just swaying to the beat , and the song beautifully written and a sung by a melodious voice, just steals the movement away. And what is more -when the song lyric's perfectly describes everything about you. Right now I am having that feeling. My therapist just described my attitude, My fuckin life in one short story. Though truth hurts but what ever she said is true and I just cannot argue. I just stand there and listen to her. After she finishes she just leaves.

YOU DESERVE IT

SHE WAS RIGHT

LISTEN TO HER

SHE CAN HELP YOU OUT

These thoughts kept on bugging every time I close my eyes and I feel so guilty for saying it. I just cannot take it. I have to apologise to her. In my entire life I have never apologised to anybody. She just sometimes happens to bring the worst out of me. She might be young but my mind tells me to listen to her. I mean I am HARRY fuckin STYLES! nobody tell me what to do but now I have no choice, so I had a plan in my mind.

Tossing and turning. I am not getting sleep. Looking at the picture of my sweet mom beside my bed helped me, slowly I drifted away to the land of candies.

I woke up early at 6:30 in the morning and got dressed up and hit the road and made a quick stop at the pancake shop and was off to her house. Now you might be wondering how in the world did I get her address, luckily for me it was already installed in my GPS. How thoughtful of whoever did this.

Finally. Sky's house. It was big mansion. well, not as big as mine. There was no security to stop me to get in but there was a big sign put up near the gate 'Beware of the DOG!' haha maybe it was to scare people away. once you enter her house through the gate you will see that there is a perfectly mowed green lawn along the perimeter there were red roses planted. Without further ado I was standing infront the door and rang the doorbell and suddenly there was a big black dog running toward my direction, HOLY SHIT! there is an actual dog and it is running towards me. I started ringing the doorbell again and again and finally someone opened the door it was a maid, I just rushed inside and shut the door.

The maid had a panicked look, "don't worry mate I wont bite." I said to her.

"umm... may I know who you are?".

This lady was like near her 50's so she would not know who I am(like duh! my fans are hot). Liam was wrong , not everybody was our fan.

"Hi, I'm harry, and a friend of sky's".

"Oh! well why dint you say so ......but she is fast asleep maybe you would want to come back later?".

"oh , well could you do me a favour and keep this in her room". handing her the pancake packet.

"ok sir any message you want to pass on to her?".

"No, and thank you!".

"your welcome sir!"

"a.....and one more thing can you please hold the dog cuz I am really scared...."

"haha ok and her name is mittens". Mittens? can you see the irony?.

"thank you.".I flash her a smile.

She was holding the dogs collar and I ran out like a crazy maniac. Haha luckily the papparazi did not take picture's.

HERE YOU GUY'S ANOTHER CHAPPIE AND SORRY IT TOOK LONG AND HAHA HARRY IS AFRAID OF DOGS, DONT YOU THINK ITS CUTE!?

FAN,VOTE, COMMENT.