Aren't you Too young to be a Therapist?

Harry's POV:

What does that bitch think of herself?!!?

It's the Harry Styles she's talking to..her stupid guts!Could you believe that she was actually persuading me to attend her class after I returned from a tiresome journey?!!? the Fuck.

Coming to think of it,she's pretty sexy.

Those wavy brown hair,the blue eyes..

Her long long legs and her curvy figure..gahhh,it's too much for me to bear..

Maybe she's not as bad as she seems.I somehow feel like Its my fault.I shouldn't have showed her attitude n stuff..but hey,she asked for it.

But one thing that hurts me the most is the way she raised her voice on me..

I'm having serious anger issues..if someone backanswers or raises their voice on me,I loose it!

It's the affect of these goddamn drugs.It's tough to let go!

I even once raised a hand on my ex-girlfriend during a small fight when she threw the stuff bear I got her!I couldnt control..

But I realized my mistake and spent the whole day apologizing to her.

I've made several mistakes in life but I've learnt from them at the same time.

I guess I should call Sky and request her to come over for a session at like 7?..that's the least I could do for her.

I could see the excitement on her face.

It was her first day at work and I had already pissed her off..

I dialled her number and waited for her to lift it..

Ofcourse she didn't..so I just left her a text:

To:The Therapist

Message:

Hey Sky,could you make it for our session today at like 7?I wish to start early..pretty busy schedule!You could come over for dinner..that is if you really want to..I don't mind though.

So just confirm via text..im too lazy to pick up the phone.

Harry.x

----------------------------------------------------------------

I waited and waited for a reply.

Why does she have so much of ego?its me she's talking to.

I was just in the kitchen,preparing few ginger bread cookies, when I heard my phone buzz.

From:The Therapist

Message:

Sorry,wasn't able to see your message..phone died:/..Sure,I'll come at 7..im just getting dressed..I'd love to join you for dinner but don't make it too fancy! See you in a few.

Sky =)

----------------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at the message n left a quick reply.

I went upstairs for a hot shower and got dressed into a black top and white skinny jeans..

I was soon greeted by the doorbell..She was here.x

Sky's POV:--------************------------------****************-*--------

What does that Harry effing Styles think of himself?!?

Is he like Bipolar?One minute he's screaming at me and the other moment,he's asking me to come over and take a session.

I was trying to completely avoid him..I had even cut his phone call and left his message unread.

But ALAS!my curiosity got the best of me!..I read his text few minutes after he sent it..

My gosh..he was full of arrogance and confidence-_-.

At first,I thought of rejection his plea and give him a taste of his own medicine by not attending any sessions.

But then,it was the Therapy Oath we had to take..plus,he was my patient..who needed serious help.

Anger issues was a part of his illness.

I decided to leave my selfish side and agreed to go over.

I had seen that he asked me for dinner.

Maybe he wasn't half as bad as he looked..I should give him another chance.

I don't have an option either.I have to cooperate with him..even if it means the road to Hell!

I hopped in the shower and wore a white button up shirt and black skinny jeans with red hot heels to match the colour combination.

I got in my Blue Range Rover and drove off to the 'STYLES MANSION' for the second time in a day.

I didn't want to walk in on him doing awkward stuff..so instead of using the spare key,I rung the bell.

In a few seconds,the door flew open,revealing a really SEXXY Harry in a Black Shirt and White skinny jeans..

Black on a guy=Major turn on..

He had a smirk plastered to his face.

I think he saw me checking him out and spoke,"Like What ya see,babe?"

I made a disgusted face and spoke pushing him,"You wish,Styles"

I sat in the drawing room,settling my purse on the floor and took out my jotting book..

Harry sat on the couch opposite to me,fiddling with his fingers..

Woah,his hand are like HUGE!is that even possible?

You know what they say about big hands...:/

I shook these thoughts out of my head and spoke up,"So anything you want to ask me before we start your interview?

He thought for a minute and replied,"Yea many questions in this mind..Firstly,How old are you?You seem pretty young to be a professional Therapist..Aren't you too young to be a therapist?Secondly,are you single?"He asked with a smile plastered on the face..

I cleared my throat processing what all he asked me,"Uhmm,im 18 turning 19 next to next month..yea I started school early..and I skipped 7 th and 8 th grade because my IQ was too high for those grades..so yea..I passed out from Med. School earlier this year.

I don't currently have a boyfriend..I dont believe in relationships,they're all messed up..I've seen some of my friends suffering through all this.Its all just a big distraction that I wish to avoid."

He stated at me blankly..probably realizing that he doesn't stand a chance with me..

OR MAYBE..OTHER WAY AROUND~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

updated finally..took me long enough

I had exams n stuff pilled up yo.x

So the usual thing...THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION..ITS A FICTION..

HARRYS NOTHING LIKE THIS.<3

VOTE,COMMENT N READ..PROMOTE.

LOVE,

DIRECTIONER.XX