Last Goodbye

Happy reading!

Harry POV:

Today was the last day in London and I am going to miss everything over here. Now that I have move to America for a few months or most likely a year I bid everyone goodbye and I had a hard time telling the boys though, they took time to process in this message but they supported me anyways, last but not the least my mom was very proud of me to make a decision like this -staying away from home and the boys, Personal Therapist. I was willing to do this because Simon forced me to and I know he did it for a good cause. Packing up everything and I am off to America. Everybody was kind enough to drop me off at the airport even martin tagged also.

---------------------------------------------------AIRPORT-------------------------------------------------------------

'Bye, love and remember I will always miss you'. Said mum trying to hold back her tears but she failed miserably . I gave her a tight hug and I don't why but a tear started rolling down my eye.

'I will miss you too mum and always remember to call me'.

'Oh but I will honey'. Man I swear I am going to miss everything over here.

'Harry man I am going to miss you and don't forget to call us too'. said liam.

'Harry I bought you a cupcake'. Naill handed me the cupcake and that read 'Going to miss you'

'Haha thank you Niall'.

I pulled everyone into a tight hug and then I formally shook hands with martin.

'Harry your private jet is here so you got to move'. Said the assistant.

'Bye my little munchkin'. My mom hugged me tightly and I hugged her back.

'Bye guys!' I said waving my hands in the air.

'Bye! Harry!'.

'Bye you all going to miss you and do not forget to call me!'. Now that concludes my last goodbye to everyone I love.

'Welcome Harry I am going to be your captin and have a pleasant ride, if you need anything the airhostess will assist you. Thank you'. I quickly grabbed by phone out off my pocket and called and called Simon .Simon could not be here today because he is a very busy man and sometimes he does have to get proper 7hrs of sleep.

'Hello!'. Said Simon sounding happy.

'Simon! so umm......I just wanted to know more about my therapist and what is my schedule and all that'.

'Her name is umm........I think sky and she will be there at your place once you reach America.

'oh okay! then see you soon Simon'.

'Harry I want you to know that I am very happy about you and do not worry about a thing'.

'Thanks and do not worry I will be fine'.

------End call------

The plane took off and I chatted with the air hostess for a while she seemed like a nice lady she helped me with everything I needed. After a while I took out my iPod and played some song and quickly dozed off.

HEY GUYS!!!!!! Sorry this is a very short chapter and all that But the next one will be long and harry will meet the therapist finally for the first time.

Thank you for your support and if possible could we more votes and comments .....yeah?